AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT. - page 151

Ilya Filatov #:

Yes, I have matter and information merged into one. Information. What is it? I have already answered: it is a state of some environment, which determines the existence of something (i.e. the presence of information about objects). I see the smallest manifestation of information quarks, which are generated by the "state of the medium" (i.e. all this string-space mechanics, about which the masses know little). And this view does not interfere with all existing views of physics. Moreover, quantum mechanics with its "entangled particles" and successful experiments of particle teleportation mentions the term "information" in the context of existence of some or other objects of this world. And of course, it is not about the information from informatics with zeros-units and other codes. The code of the Universe, of course, is written in another language and it is still necessary to understand it.

It's just a cockpit collapse for you

Hi!
I found a chat bot with GPT4 for android smartphone, unlocked, like pro version.
He writes that he knows MQL4-5 programming too.

Alexander Ivanov #:
Hi!
I found a chat bot with GPT4 for android smartphone, unlocked, like pro version.
He writes that he knows MQL4-5 programming too.
Asked to write a simple example of traillin stop. And this is what he replied.

Sure! Here is an example of a simple MQL4 Expert Advisor that uses the trailing stop function:

```
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| TrainingStopExpert.mq4 |
//| Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp. ||
#property copyright "2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link "https://www.mql4.com"
#property version "1.00"
#property strict

double Lots = 0.1; // position volume

int StopLoss = 100; // stop-loss in points
int TakeProfit = 200; // Take Profit in points
int TrailingStop = 50; // trailing stop in points

//| Expert initialisation function |
int OnInit()
{
//---
return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
}
//| Expert deinitialisation function |
void OnDeinit(const int reason)
{
//---
}
//| Expert start function |
void OnTick()
{
// Open position
if(!PositionSelect(_Symbol))
{
double BuyPrice = NormalizeDouble(Bid, _Digits);

if(OrderSend(_Symbol, OP_BUY, Lots, BuyPrice, 0, BuyPrice - StopLoss * _Point, BuyPrice + TakeProfit * _Point, "Opening BUY position", 0, 0, Green) == false) { false)
{
Print("Error opening BUY position: ", GetLastError());
return;
}
}

// Update trailing stop
double LastPrice = NormaliseDouble(PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PRICE_OPEN), _Digits);
int Ticket = PositionGetTicket();

if(Bid - LastPrice > TrailingStop * _Point)
{
double NewStopLoss = NormalizeDouble(Bid - TrailingStop * _Point, _Digits);
if(OrderModify(Ticket, LastPrice, NewStopLoss, PositionGetDouble(POSITION_TP), 0, Green))
{
Print("Trailing stop updated");
return;
}
}
}
```

This EA creates a long position (OP_BUY) at startup and sets a stop loss of 100 pips and take profit of 200 pips. It then uses a trailing stop of 50 pips and updates it every time price moves in favour of the position by a distance beyond the set trailing stop level.

Note that in this example I have used fixed values for the lot, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop. In a real EA, you will probably want to use variables that the user can configure in the EA parameters.

Alexander Ivanov #:
Asked to write a simple example of traillin stop. And this is what I got back.

Sure! Here is an example of a simple MQL4 Expert Advisor that uses the trailing stop function (training stop):

```
//| TrainingStopExpert.mq4 |
//| Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp. ||
#property copyright "2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link "https://www.mql4.com"
#property version "1.00"
#property strict

double Lots = 0.1; // position volume

int StopLoss = 100; // stop-loss in points
int TakeProfit = 200; // Take Profit in points
int TrailingStop = 50; // trailing stop in points

//| Expert initialisation function |
int OnInit()
{
//---
return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
}
//| Expert deinitialisation function |
void OnDeinit(const int reason)
{
//---
}
//| Expert start function |
void OnTick()
{
// Open position
if(!PositionSelect(_Symbol))
{
double BuyPrice = NormalizeDouble(Bid, _Digits);

if(OrderSend(_Symbol, OP_BUY, Lots, BuyPrice, 0, BuyPrice - StopLoss * _Point, BuyPrice + TakeProfit * _Point, "Opening BUY position", 0, 0, Green) == false) { false)
{
Print("Error opening BUY position: ", GetLastError());
return;
}
}

// Update trailing stop
double LastPrice = NormaliseDouble(PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PRICE_OPEN), _Digits);
int Ticket = PositionGetTicket();

if(Bid - LastPrice > TrailingStop * _Point)
{
double NewStopLoss = NormalizeDouble(Bid - TrailingStop * _Point, _Digits);
if(OrderModify(Ticket, LastPrice, NewStopLoss, PositionGetDouble(POSITION_TP), 0, Green))
{
Print("Trailing stop updated");
return;
}
}
}
```

This EA creates a long position (OP_BUY) at startup and sets a stop loss of 100 pips and take profit of 200 pips. It then uses a trailing stop of 50 pips and updates it every time price moves in favour of the position by a distance beyond the set trailing stop level.

Note that in this example I have used fixed values for the lot, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop. In a real EA, you will probably want to use variables that the user can configure in the EA parameters.

Tin

mix 4 and 5

Реter Konow #:
Point by point:

1. Who but man can describe the structure of the atom? Matter itself? - No. Therefore, there cannot be more information about the atom than man can produce. It has nowhere to come from.

Man extracts data from matter and interprets it. This is how information arises - a structured, multi-layered interpretation of the data obtained by interacting with matter.

To get information about a phenomenon or an object of the external world one has to carry out work of the mind - analyses of perception data, logical conclusions - extrapolation, deduction.... storage on media, etc. Information is the result of our work and is not provided on a "platter" by matter. Otherwise, we would not need to think.

2. The workings of the cells of the body are biomechanics. The blind play of physical forces. The interaction of molecules. The fact that matter is capable of the highest level of organisation in the process of evolution does not mean that this process is not simple biochemistry.

The data we receive from matter does not come structured. It is we who, consciously or not, structure them in the context of our own structure. Therefore, all kinds of organisms hear and see the same thing differently. Everyone has a different perception and the final information product is different, although the data broadcast by matter does not change depending on the types of eyes and ears of beings. It's all about personal experience of interaction and interpretation of received unstructured data.

3. You speak of the complex workings of the mind, the products of which you attribute to blind biochemical processes. Cell nuclei don't tell us anything about themselves, it is WE who tell us about them based on experiments and research. You point me to products of the human mind and claim they belong to cells and genes, not humans. Allegedly, nucleic acids themselves "tell" scientists how they work. That's right. They do. Megabytes of unstructured data that scientists have great difficulty extracting at the first and last stage of contact with them, because interpretation follows.

4. Correct me if I am wrong, from your point of view, Matter is a FORM of Information, but Information is NOT Matter?

Let's apply logic:

If matter is a form of information and information is NOT matter, what is information?

You point out what matter is and what information is NOT, leaving out the question of what information IS. So, what is it?

If I strictly separate information and matter, you have matter merging with information into one. In your concept, the notion of "information" "floats" with "cut off roots" because of the crossed out etymology, and since you explain matter by information as well, matter also "floats" on top of information without definition.

It is difficult for me to explain what matter is, but I do not confuse it with information, which, in my opinion, is much easier to explain. Thus, I have a definition of at least one of the two concepts, while you, it turns out, have none.

To describe the structure of an atom does not mean to determine how exactly it should be constructed. There are laws of existence of Matter and man can only cognise them on the basis of data analysis.

At the same time man does not create new Information, but only cognises the existing Information.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

That's purely for you, actually.

Cheating. Mass is a characteristic of matter, not matter.

Алексей Тарабанов #:

Cheating. Mass is a characteristic of substance, not matter.

A plan of action?

Алексей Тарабанов #:

Cheating. Mass is a characteristic of substance, not matter.

Matter is matter.

Cheating would be if it were "mass is a characteristic of a field".

So there just needs to be a clarification of what kind of matter, meaning substance, but its absence (lack of clarification) does not produce anything criminal.

It's like saying that an apple is a plant, not a fruit. It's just a broader concept.

Алексей Тарабанов #:

In this case a person does not create new Information, but only cognises the existing Information.

A good debatable, philosophical question.

Ivan Butko #:

A good debating, philosophical question.

like man is not a physical object and doesn't create any information.

fields create information just the same. And fields and matter create information.

Information doesn't create anything, including matter. It only reflects the structure of data. It's an abstraction.

Reason: