Creating an EA that can trade with a small account

Hello guys i want know is it possible for an ea to trade a small balance of $10

ZhuwaoAbel:

Regarding risk management standards and smallest lot sizes allowed this is not feasible(although possible).

Yashar Seyyedin #:

Regarding risk management standards and smallest lot sizes allowed this is not feasible(although possible).

when you say its not feasible but possible what do you mean i would greatly appreciate it if you explain possibilities. I experimenting current project and  when i used an account balance of $10 on deriv boom and crash indices i am getting runntime error that there is no money in the account 

Theoretically It is possible but I don't know which broker would allow it.

ZhuwaoAbel #:

when you say its not feasible but possible what do you mean i would greatly appreciate it if you explain possibilities. I experimenting current project and  when i used an account balance of $10 on deriv boom and crash indices i am getting runntime error that there is no money in the account 

What I mean is: a professional mindset won't do that.

ZhuwaoAbel:

Some brokers which offer huge leverage in forex like 1:1000 or 1:2000, might allow that amount to trade. There a few if you search, though they are not very professional, when we read reviews about them. Since the amount is small you can try, but i would advise you to better start with at least 100 with high leverage, so that you have quite a free margin and trade the least size offered. Even though you should not expect big profit percentages with that, it can help you with following proper risk management habits, when you move onto larger accounts, with more deposits. Or rather simply trade responsibly with a small demo account, until you move to larger live.

ZhuwaoAbel:

You can not trade with a small account. Pullbacks, leverage and slippage ect will definitely destroy that account in a very short time, those who manage it are very lucky. If you are serious about trading, you will need Buying power, and a lot of it. If you dont have that in the markets, you will be eaten alive

ZhuwaoAbel:

Stay away from Synthetic markets, basically what you are doing is Gambling. Synthetic markets are not affected by news, basically trade it 24/7/ You are trading against an algorithm that automatically executes a binary sequence and build a price chart according to the ticks generated. There is no way to analyse like you do in the forex market, Binary options/ Synthetics is NOT forex trading. You should read through their T'c and C's and you will see its an auto generated price chart, fuelled by a binary sequence, its a recipe for disaster. If you succeed, it will be pure luck, but remember, luck runs out sometime.

Reason: