Channel Creation

Where can I see the rules of creating channels? What are prohibited and not?

There are no strict written rules. But I know that the rules are same or very similar with the forum rules.
For example: illegal promotion inside the channel is prohibited (especially the telegram channel promotions inside mql5 channel are strictly prohibited).

As far as I know - the channels' system will be improved to be the paid channel to be included. But I do not know when we will have this option for the paid channels.

Sergey Golubev #:
There are no strict written rules. But I know that the rules are same or very similar with the forum rules.
For example: illegal promotion inside the channel is prohibited (especially the telegram channel promotions inside mql5 channel are strictly prohibited).

As far as I know - the channels' system will be improved to be the paid channel to be included. But I do not know when we will have this option for the paid channels.

I have this EA that i want to promote and make updates using a channel. Is it prohibited? I tried to create this channel few minutes ago, but now there is this text message that shows that I am temporary banned. However, I can still see my mql5 account is working but my messages seems stopped to work. Do you have any idea how long this ban will be?

Sergey Golubev #:

Thank you for your answer anyway, I am just confused right now. I can see there are some developers who have their channel for their EA. But i do not understand why my account messaging was banned if I just created a channel for my EA as well. This EA was also posted here on mql5  and i do not have telegram groups

ADELYN CASTILLO #:

I have this EA that i want to promote and make updates using a channel. Is it prohibited? I tried to create this channel few minutes ago, but now there is this text message that shows that I am temporary banned. However, I can still see my mql5 account is working but my messages seems stopped to work. Do you have any idea how long this ban will be?

I do not know ...

I know that there is anti-spam robot who is banning some channels in case the channel owner is subscribing the users to his channel without their permission. Or the channel owner is posting in very fast way withlut any break.
Yes, it is auto-ban, for some period of time ... you can wait for some day.

Sergey Golubev #:
I do not know ...

I know that there is anti-spam robot who is banning some channels in case the channel owner is subscribing the users to his channel without their permission. Or the channel owner is posting in very fast way withlut any break.
Yes, it is auto-ban, for some period of time ... you can wait for some day.

I see, that's unfortunate. They should have updated channel rules so we can comply properly. I hope they will lift the ban soon

ADELYN CASTILLO #:
I hope they will lift the ban soon

Do not insert the users as the subscribers for your channel.
Let them to subscribe by themselves.
Because if you add the users to your channel ... as 30 per day or 300 per day ... no idea (based on my experience) so the anti-spam robot will start working.

And do not post everything in your channel in very quick way (2 or 3 messages within a minute for example).

-------------------
The channel rules will not help because the rules will be similar with the forum rules which is strict rules, or similar with the blogs' rules.

Reason: