Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 34

SHIRANKOV:
It looks like this

Do you have a password to the account number? //as a version, this is the first time I've seen it

SHIRANKOV:
It looks like this
This is the action of your antivirus.

All Good day ,,. Please advise ,,,, I downloaded the indicator, I want to change the code, I can not open the code for editing, mt4 editor does not see it, but everything works ...

[CLOSED FORMAT DELETED BY THE MODERATOR]

gonsharov:
All Good day ,,. Please advise ,,,, I downloaded an indicator, I want to change its code, I can not open the code for editing, mt4 editor does not see it, but everything works ...
You need the *.mq4 format for editing. You specified closed (compiled format) *ex4.

Can you tell me if it doesn't work in indicators?

AccountFreeMarginCheck

always returns - 100000000 usd

Print(AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.1));

sorry, didn't read the log, it says :-)

2016.12.15 09:40:16.346 FreeMarginCheck function cannot be called from a custom indicator

Hello, could you please tell me why I need the IsOptimization function in MQL4? I.e., why do I need to know in which test mode my Expert Advisor is running? What does it give?

Tango_X:
Hello, could you please tell me why I need the IsOptimization function in MQL4? I.e., why do I need to know in which test mode my Expert Advisor is running? What does it give?
It allows to disable some functions that are not useful in the optimizer. For example, it will process the data to be displayed on the chart.

Hello! Here is the situation:

There is an indicator that opens a currency pair chart under certain conditions and applies a template to it, with an EA. When I manually apply a template in the terminal,"Allow EA to trade" is checked, but when the template is loaded programmatically, this option is disabled, is it possible to correct?

Hello!

Is there any analogue of the task manager to understand which chart and which EA/indicator is using up the CPU and memory?

Hello all, how do you fix bugs in the source code after an update and the indicator does not work?

Files:
Reason: