Wishlist for future versions

Here's my wishlist for future versions

1. Ability to disable logs (for usb sticks and better performance)
2. Ability to disable tick charts on the order screen via Options(the order screen is slow on AMD 2800 laptop because of the tick chart, 3.83 is much faster).
3. Time difference - an additional column in the Trade tab which would show the difference between the time trade was opened and current time.
4. Time Stop - close the order at predefined time this would work like Trailing Stop , i.e without relying on the server
5. Dockable order screen - for quicker trading and so it wouldn' interfere with the chart display
6. Ability to manage open orders from the charts f.i there can be a big green arrow for buy, red for sale after the order is open. Double clicking on it would open the modify trade dialog, Alt + DblClick or right menu would bring the close dialog. This would give more screen space and easier order management.
7. Column chooser - allow to choose and hide columns from the open trades tab.
8. Statistics - Would show statisitics based on the data in the History tab, so no need to save detailed report everytime to see the stats

9. The ability to filter out canceled trades out of Account History

10.Advanced account information commands , example AccountBalance( ‘2006-12-01’ ) to get account balance of a specific date

11. Show the number of points (pips) in the history. At the moment you can only see your profit as the deposit currency.
12. Have the history exportable as an Excel file.

13. Ability to pull price data from future bars. (i.e. High[-1], Low[-1]).

Dunno about the rest of you but that one tops my list.

14. Option to change the graph scale to logarithmic, and semi-logarithmic mode.

15. Options in the menu (right click menu) to double the objects. So you can double for example a line, Fibonacci-s etc.

16. Easy alarm settings, so you can directly set up alarms from the graph (maybe with the right click menu)

17. Tick bar charts like in Tradestation i.e 1600 ticks, 800 etc so they can be shown in chart windows along with H1, H4, daily charts.
Reason: