EA for passing prop firms and funded trading?

Hi guys,

I was interested if anyone have some EA that is working stable on prop firms like FTMO and similar. All of them I was trying, free and paid were not good at all. I also tried freelance with job offer, here I was not successful as well with anything stable and performing for long term. Thanks!

I don't think you'll find someone that will give you their working EA. For create a job offer you need to specific about what strategy that you want to use and it won't work if you say 'make me a strategy that works in prop trading' or something like that.

Ceelser:

Hi guys,

I was interested if anyone have some EA that is working stable on prop firms like FTMO and similar. All of them I was trying, free and paid were not good at all. I also tried freelance with job offer, here I was not successful as well with anything stable and performing for long term. Thanks!

if it was as easy as that, i think everyone would have already done that.

Such recommendations are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search in the Market and Codebase or post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/456749
You may find this thread useful.
Reason: