EAs That can Pass And manage Prop Firm Accounts?

I’ve been looking around for a minute at the market to see any good EAs I can use to grow funded accounts. We all know the more money you have the more money you can make trading and I just want better opportunities. If anyone knows can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very much!! 

razorpI’ve been looking around for a minute at the market to see any good EAs I can use to grow funded accounts. We all know the more money you have the more money you can make trading and I just want better opportunities. If anyone knows can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very much!! 

That is against forum rules ...

Forum rules and recommendations

• "Please do not ask for recommendations such as "Please recommend a profitable EA" or "What is the best signal". Such discussions are forbidden. You can go to the Market or Signals section and read the reviews there."
  • www.mql5.com
Each language has its own forum, and it is therefore forbidden to communicate in any language other than that of the forum in question...

Hello guys!

I'm also looking for such EAs.

Kathir A #:

Hello guys!

I'm also looking for such EAs.

You wont get any answer here. As Fernando said it's against the rules - can' t you read?.

Carl Schreiber #:
You wont get any answer here. As Fernando said it's against the rules - can' t you read?.
Yea I saw tht. I’m just looking to pass some challenges what do you recommend I do? 

razorp #: Yea I saw tht. I’m just looking to pass some challenges what do you recommend I do? 

First learn the basics of trading. You can't expect to run before you learn to crawl.

Before you can beat a prop firm challenge (which is not easy), you first need to learn to trade properly and consistently.

Don't think that just by using an EA will be profitable. You won't. It is a tool. If you don't know how to use it properly, you will fail.

EDIT: Also read the following ... Tips to avoid being scammed …

razorp:
I’ve been looking around for a minute at the market to see any good EAs I can use to grow funded accounts. We all know the more money you have the more money you can make trading and I just want better opportunities. If anyone knows can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very much!! 

Unfortunately it is against forum rules.

Reason: