Why cant i contact the support!!?? The request creator is a damn bot

There is nowhere to contact a real human being on this site!!! I have tried to upload an update for my product for days but get the message tester cant be found. I have read in the forum that this has nothing to do with my ea and i need to contact the support.

Alright. BUT WHERE!!!!!??????

Linus Erik Anemyr:

There is nowhere to contact a real human being on this site!!! I have tried to upload an update for my product for days but get the message tester cant be found. I have read in the forum that this has nothing to do with my ea and i need to contact the support.

Alright. BUT WHERE!!!!!??????

how do you expect to contact support if you dont leave a question with the bot? Click Financial and then Other question. And then type in your question. They are not mind readers, as far as i know.

Linus Erik Anemyr:
I have tried to upload an update for my product for days but get the message tester cant be found

If it is bug in validator so the service desk will fix it; if it is not bug in validator - fix your EA to pass the validation.

Sergey Golubev #:

If it is bug in validator so the service desk will fix it; if it is not bug in validator - fix your EA to pass the validation.

Yes it’s problem 1. And many people have this problem and the only thing I can see is that the mql5 page that has this problem. I have uploaded 3 versions before this and got same message some times on them to. Maybe it’s time to try improve this feature a bit

Linus Erik Anemyr #:
Yes it’s problem 1. And many people have this problem and the only thing I can see is that the mql5 page that has this problem. I have uploaded 3 versions before this and got same message some times on them to. Maybe it’s time to try improve this feature a bit

I found the following:
"strategy tester report not found": it means that during the selected testing period there are no transactions in the validator for this symbol and timeframe.

Sergey Golubev #:

I found the following:
"strategy tester report not found": it means that during the selected testing period there are no transactions in the validator for this symbol and timeframe.

Thanks. I haven’t seen this. This will be helpful to me. 

Linus Erik Anemyr #:
Thanks. I haven’t seen this. This will be helpful to me. 

Could you show an image of the exact message you get? I've had similar problems in the past and we'll more or less leave it at 50% 50%

(half the time it was my fault and the other half it was metaquotes, who always solved it when the ball was in their side)

Enrique Enguix #:

Could you show an image of the exact message you get? I've had similar problems in the past and we'll more or less leave it at 50% 50%

(half the time it was my fault and the other half it was metaquotes, who always solved it when the ball was in their side)

I dont remeber the exact message right now but it was something like tester report on eurusd not found. But I fixed it now by changing the settings a bit so it should trade more often 
Reason: