Discrepancy in USD to WMZ Conversion on MQL5 Withdrawals - page 2

Khuman Bakhramirad #:

well you are checking USD Cash to WMZ , you cant withraw cash directly, we have PayPal and credit cards , so here are their exchange rate in the pictures, and as you can see both are around 1.3 to 1.4 worth of the WMZ and clearly among all the withraw methods the WMZ is the worst option by far 

and most importantly you are from Russia yourself so you should know better that WMZ worth is way lower than what it was before a few years ago and all the websites and brokers do convert the USD to WMZ with a reasonable exchange rate ,only MQL5 is ignoring it.

This is private currency exchanger.

Besides, it is impossible to deposit or to withdraw the money in USD dollars in Russia; I mean: we are withdrawing WMZ directly to Russian currency (to bank cards) from webmoney website within a second so it has nothing to do with any WMZ/USD rate.

And if we need USD for travelling so we go to any local bank exchanging office to exchange rubles from bank card to USD cash (for travelling).

--------------------

It may be the different problems: commissions, WMZ/Rubles rates and so on, and as I results: 1 WMZ (or one dollar in WMZ) may costs much less in local currency than we exchange dollars to rubles in any bank exchanger office in the city.

So, it may be different from one country to an other one.

--------------------

There are two threads in Russian forum about the following:

Those threads were opened two years ago and the threads are still active ones.
The users tested some payment (and so on) and reported about it (different cards, different banks, etc), and admins were replying, and the users made the proposal to add WMT so we will get the two ways of deposit/withrawal: WMT and WMZ.
Admins told that it is impossible for now for some reasons (incl legal reasons) but the users are still having the hope about WMT.

--------------------

It was short review of those two threads and this discussion in general which were started two years ago on those two threads.

Sergey Golubev #:

This is private currency exchanger.

Besides, it is impossible to deposit or to withdraw the money in USD dollars in Russia; I mean: we are withdrawing WMZ directly to Russian currency (to bank cards) from webmoney website within a second so it has nothing to do with any WMZ/USD rate.

And if we need USD for travelling so we go to any local bank exchanging office to exchange rubles from bank card to USD cash (for travelling).

--------------------

It may be the different problems: commissions, WMZ/Rubles rates and so on, and as I results: 1 WMZ (or one dollar in WMZ) may costs much less in local currency than we exchange dollars to rubles in any bank exchanger office in the city.

So, it may be different from one country to an other one.

--------------------

There are two threads in Russian forum about the following:

Those threads were opened two years ago and the threads are still active ones.
The users tested some payment (and so on) and reported about it (different cards, different banks, etc), and admins were replying, and the users made the proposal to add WMT so we will get the two ways of deposit/withrawal: WMT and WMZ.
Admins told that it is impossible for now for some reasons (incl legal reasons) but the users are still having the hope about WMT.

--------------------

It was short review of those two threads and this discussion in general which were started two years ago on those two threads.

Ok you are making it very complicated,  its simple every website and forex broker is doing it , when you withraw with webmoney they give you more wmz its so simple why are you making it complicated, i dont really care if converting credit card USD to cash USD cost more money than converting WMZ or so ,they should send more WMZ because of the value of WMZ ,should i send you 50 examples of legitimate websites and brokers that exactly do this? I mean i literally can name any website that accept wmz even for purchasing and they consider value of WMZ , the only and only website not doing that is mql5.com 

Bonymi #:
Probably, its not main source of funds for MQ, just additional service for their platform.

MQL transaction services is done through a financial service provider. you can find name and website and check which transaction types are available from that service provider. but MQL as a customer, selected limited services which follows MQL policies. I am not sure if MQL can extend withdrawal options by that company or not Or why other transaction methods from that service provider is not in MQL list or .. . WMA to USD real/market rate is something needs dedicated pools.

What I know MQL keeps payment methods limited to avoid any probable financial problems, money laundry and obey international financial and monetary policies.

- You can have a look to topics like" Why MQL does not use crypto transactions at lest for withdrawal?"

These are all have been answered through MQL point of view to the business. You can find answers and discussions from moderators and even answers from service desk which is provided by sellers in forum.

then I do not think so, MQL in first step tries to be away from any simple or PROBABLE issue. May be next step is about additional source of funds.

Hi there,

I completely understand your concern, as I've encountered the same issue with MQL5's withdrawal process. It's indeed frustrating when our USD balance doesn't convert to WMZ at the expected exchange rate. While most other platforms follow the standard rates, it's perplexing why MQL5 seems to ignore this and offers a 1:1 ratio instead. It definitely feels like we're not getting the full value we should.

I've noticed discussions on Russian forums where there's a strong push for WMT. It seems promising and could address the WMZ issue effectively. Since WMT isn't a cryptocurrency, its addition seems quite feasible. Does anyone have insights on the admins' stance regarding this? Are they considering integrating WMT, or possibly even replacing WMZ with it entirely?

The addition of WMT looked great, but when I asked the service desk about it, they seemed confused, which was weird. Nowadays, it feels like everything is done to benefit the company. I get why they stopped the demo signals if it wasn't making them money. Sure, the company has to look out for itself, but I hope they at least listen to our requests. We're just asking for WMT to be added. It's not even a crypto; it's like WMZ, so it should be pretty straightforward for them to add if they want to.

Najlaa Alsalih #:
Nowadays, it feels like everything is done to benefit the company. I get why they stopped the demo signals if it wasn't making them money. Sure, the company has to look out for itself, but I hope they at least listen to our requests.

They stopped demo signals for one reason: "there are too many freeloaders and thieves on it" - post  
It is about "our requests ..."  as you told in your post ...
Did you support the thieves and will want to support? Are you criminal?

About signals: I agree with the users telling that they want to test paid signals with their demo account/deposit for some period of time before moving the signal subscription to the real account. But I do not agree with your proposal.

-------------------------

We're just asking for WMT to be added. It's not even a crypto; it's like WMZ, so it should be pretty straightforward for them to add if they want to.

As to WMT so it was the proposal about it on Russian forum and here as well. And if their lawyers in the EU and in the US will tell that you right so they will implement this WMT, but if they tell "No, it is illegal for us in the EU and in the US" so your proposal will not be accepted.

it should be pretty straightforward for them to add if they want to.

But they disagreed with you for now (publicly disagreed). So, seems you are lying ...
You told that "so it should be pretty straightforward for them to add if they want to" but they told that they have limitation for that ...
Why are you lying?

-------------------------

The correct proposal may be the following: we (the forum users) are having the hope that the MQ will find some way to include WMT in MQL5 payment system.

WHY has the ability to use signals to demo accounts been removed????
WHY has the ability to use signals to demo accounts been removed????
  • www.mql5.com
So I noticed recently that with the update, MT has removed the ability to copy signals to a demo account...
Reason: