Withdrawal from webmoney - page 15

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I suspect that people with a western mindset will honestly continue to pay this 0.8% tax

But here's the funny thing, there is a great way to withdraw WM at 0%. I suspect that someone has figured out how, and there is no crime.

I do not know why, but I associate this nonsense with the rhetoric of locking adepts, and now we are going to learn that lock is not the same as the lack of positions, and that you can earn on it.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

:-) So while I'm alone I'm not even in the minority.

I am waiting for another number to come along and pay the %, or for someone to figure out the scheme.

Apparently you also think that the world is very unambiguous.

You have to wait a long time. :)

It is necessary to teach everybody how to earn on Forex, not with some unauthorized tricks not to pay the interest.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

So, while I am alone, I am not even in the minority.

I am waiting for another number to arrive that pays the %, or for someone to figure out the scheme.

Apparently you also think that the world is very unambiguous.

Maybe you mean withdrawal to forex broker who is ready to pay transfer fee at his expense. Then its withdrawal to a bank card also at the broker's expense. The scheme is murky and not reliable, given the business reputation of our forex houses.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
I don't know why, but I associate this nonsense with the rhetoric of locking enthusiasts, and now they're going to teach us that lock is not the same as no positions, and that you can make money on it.

What has lock got to do with it, we don't discuss it in this thread and why do you think anyone would teach anyone or tell them what kind of schemes they have.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Maybe you mean withdrawal to a forex broker who is willing to pay the transfer fee at his own expense. Then the withdrawal to the bank card is also at the broker's expense. The scheme is murky and not reliable, given the business reputation of our forex brokers.

hurrah :-))) +10 Vasily

I have never had any problems with withdrawal, they always pay for both withdrawal and inputs :-)

I have never had any problems with withdrawals, either invain or out of my account:

You have to wait a long time. :)

...not even a few minutes.

I wonder who really trades?

I wonder who really trades and withdraws money regularly.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Maybe you mean withdrawal to a forex broker who is willing to pay the transfer fee at his own expense. Then the withdrawal to a bank card is also at the broker's expense. The scheme is murky and not reliable, given the business reputation of our forex kitchens.

Yes, there are brokers who compensate 0.8% when depositing from wmz wallet.

But it is still impossible to withdraw the amount to the card or bank account without interest.

In addition, some brokers do not allow to deposit from wmz wallet, and withdraw to the card. Even if you make an internal transfer from account to account.

You have to figure out how to make money on forex and not waste your energy to save a few percent.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Yes, there are brokers who compensate 0.8% when depositing from wmz wallet.

But it is still impossible to withdraw the amount to the card or bank account without interest.

In addition, some brokers do not allow to deposit from wmz wallet, and withdraw to the card. Even if you make an internal transfer from account to account.

You have to figure out how to make money on forex, not waste your energy to save a few percent by some means.

They do , some compensate for both input and output.

Inside, by the way flip-flops are also without % , may still be individual degenerate, I admit that I just allow for such a variety.

This thread is discussing exactly what is described in the topic.

Well, that's the way the world is, it's diverse.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

It does , some - FULLY - compensate for both input and output.

this topic is about what the topic is about.

Well that's the way the world is, it's diverse.

In other words, you need to specifically open an account with some random broker to save a couple of percent, but at the same time expose your money to great risk of being stolen by the same broker.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

It does, some people - FULLY - compensate for both input and output.

Oh, man -- you must have thought long and hard about that.

Also -- the loner wise guy -- found a way -- how to use the DC to withdraw from webmoney.

And the brokers are sitting there being such idiots and working at a loss.

Many brokers, in order not to be used as a "washing machine for money" do not allow you to enter one payment system and withdraw to another. They have a rule: wherever you deposit, you withdraw.
Reason: