Close only profitable trade

Hello,

I search a EA similar the known EA "Close all at profit or loss".

But I want, if a predefinied level of profit (or loss) is reached, that the EA close only the profitable trades and not the other trades, which currently still in loss.

Have someone this EA?

You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).

However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.

Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).

However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.

Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Thanks, but I looked already at codebase and market, there is not such EA available.

Artep05 #:Thanks, but I looked already at codebase and market, there is not such EA available.
Then you will have to hire someone to code it for you or learn to code it yourself.

Artep05:

Hello,

But I want, if a predefinied level of profit (or loss) is reached, that the EA close only the profitable trades and not the other trades, which currently still in loss.

Have someone this EA?

you didnt look very hard. i have more than 6 from codebase that do as you describe. i suggest that you either look again, or do as @fmic said: pay a developer from freelance

Revo Trades #:

you didnt look very hard. i have more than 6 from codebase that do as you describe. i suggest that you either look again, or do as @fmic said: pay a developer from freelance

I searched again in codebase, but there is no such EA, that closes, if a predefined profit-sum is reached from different profitable trades.

Thanks anyway for your answers.

Artep05 #:

I searched again in codebase, but there is no such EA, that closes, if a predefined profit-sum is reached from different profitable trades.

Thanks anyway for your answers.

https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=close%20profit&module=mql5_module_codebase

give more details about how you want the ea to close trades and i will help you. But your brief description has described many of the eas abilities from that list.

Artep05:

Hello,

Have someone this EA?

if you like that ea "Close all at profit or loss", then, you could edit the code and make it close the profit trades, and ignore the losing trades.

Personally, I like the Basket Closer better, as it closes the trades at total profit, automaticly, whereas the other ea that we mentioned, only closes the trades when we click on the button.

I also have different versions of Basket Closer which I worked with the coder to add different features. I posted the code to the original author awhile's back.

Revo Trades #:

Personally, I like the Basket Closer better, as it closes the trades at total profit, automaticly, whereas the other ea that we mentioned, only closes the trades when we click on the button.

I also have different versions of Basket Closer which I worked with the coder to add different features. I posted the code to the original author awhile's back.

I search a EA, if a predefinied sum (basket) of profit (or loss) is reached, that the EA close only the profitable trades and not the other trades, which currently still in loss.

Because it is not often to have a overall-profit, so I want let the looser trades run. For example: I trade often a grid-system, some trades are profitable and some trades are not, but I want close only profitable trades, if they reach together a predefined sum in money. 

Artep05 #:

I search a EA, if a predefinied sum (basket) of profit (or loss) is reached, that the EA close only the profitable trades and not the other trades, which currently still in loss.

Because it is not often to have a overall-profit, so I want let the looser trades run. For example: I trade often a grid-system, some trades are profitable and some trades are not, but I want close only profitable trades, if they reach together a predefined sum in money. 

If you leave the remaining losing trades run you will end up destroying your account, that is the problem with grid and martingale systems.

Users always hope to see the losing trades return to profit, but all that ends in a disaster.

The recipe for success is to cut losses short and let profits run, not the other way around.

Reason: