I will write an advisor free of charge - page 15

Come, there are tasks that would like to be coded or set up and run, if there is interest. fewtasks.co.uk

KKirill:
Two transactions are opened immediately after switching on the terminal. After closing both deals (no matter by stop or take) immediately two deals are opened again.

There. Now everything is in place - and the programmer can write the Expert Advisor in a couple of lines.

Here - here is the code of Expert Advisor for testing under MT4. Test it on all ticks.

For all the time you've spent on manual computing of quotes you could at least study writing such simple things.

extern int SL=200; //стоплосс в пунктах
extern int TP=600; //тейкпрофит в пунктах
extern double volume=0.1; // количество лотов
void OnTick(){
if(OrdersTotal()==0){
OrderSend(NULL,OP_BUY,volume,Ask,0,Ask-SL*Point,Ask+TP*Point);
OrderSend(NULL,OP_SELL,volume,Bid,0,Bid+SL*Point,Bid-TP*Point);
}}
Files:
_zarti.mq4  1 kb

KKirill:

As a side note, simultaneous opening of differently directed market orders is nonsense as it causes unnecessary transaction losses. You can organise the same logic differently to avoid these losses. Think about it.

Edic:

There. Now everything is in place - and the programmer can write the Expert Advisor in a couple of lines.

Here - here is the code of Expert Advisor for testing under MT4. Test it on all ticks.

If only one could learn to write simple things like that in the time one spends for writing manual quotes.

Thank you very much, I will try. And you are absolutely right about the programming studies. I already began to study, but I'm just at the beginning of my way...

Edic:

If only for the time spent on manual speeding up the quotes, they could at least begin to learn to write such simple things.

An error appears in the code: 'OnTick' - function already defined and has body

KKirill:
Makes an error in the code: 'OnTick' - function already defined and has body

Oh my gods!

You either put the attached file in the Expert folder,

or - Meta-editor-file-create-advisor-name-add-do-it. Delete everything Everything Everything! to null!!!!!!!!! Copy these 8 lines of mine to the cleared meta-editor page - and paste there, press "compile" - that's it!!! What I have provided is absolutely full-fledged EA code and you do not need to insert it into any function!!!! No errors - only 2 warnings that will not affect anything in the test. Code for MT4

yakton:
If you have a good strategy, and you are willing to share it, I can write an advisor. i invite you to discuss in public or in a private message.
I have an idea but I need funds and also need an honest broker who will withdraw funds as well as a ready-made Expert Advisor, a profit of 3 to 5 percent. In any case, take out a losing trade in the pluses the main thing that the deposit was enough to move a maximum of 1000 points without reversal .

KKirill:

Friends, help me write an EA!

The TS is working (checked manually last month - gained more than 40% to the depo)!

The strategy is as follows: in MT4 I open two trades in different directions with the same lot (X - so I can then change this value). Stop Loss for both trades is the same(Y), Take Profit is also the same(Z). After closing both trades the cycle repeats - the same two trades are opened again.

I want to experiment with different values X,Y,Z, but manually would be very bothersome. I am very grateful in advance.

I have to wait for both trades to close, can you describe your strategy in more detail

Edic:

Oh my gods!

You either put the attached file in the EA folder,

or - Meta-editor-file-create-advisor-name-add-do-it. Delete everything Everything Everything! to null!!!!!!!!! Copy these 8 lines of mine to the cleared meta-editor page - and paste there, press "compile" - that's it!!! What I have provided is absolutely full-fledged EA code and you do not need to insert it into any function!!!! No errors - only 2 warnings that will not affect anything in the test. Code for MT4

Alright, thanks, got it. Apparently I did not delete everything in MetaEditor before pasting. There are no errors. I am going to test)).

Folks! For MT5 help to screw the alerts to Ishimoku - 1.Chinkou Span price crossing(bottom up and top down), 2.Tenkan-Sen crossingKijun-Sen (golden cross and dead cross).
Reason: