someone can help with code .

Hi .

I have just  start to learn the MQL4 language . and I need some help. thanks'.

it any one can help me to right correctly a code for  MT4 . the issue is the time candle . 

so . I am trying to right a code  . to A candle at specific time like 10:15 and ask to add an horizontal line at the highest &lowest levels of this candle.

that all . 

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • To learn MQL4 programming, you can research the many available Articles on the subject, or examples in the Codebase, as well as reference the online Documentation.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free). However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
Please consider upgrading to MetaTrader 5 and MQL5, as MT4/MQL4 is no longer being actively developed and it is nearing its end of life.

THANK YOU

for a newbie beginner ,i suggest to read the manual and understand all example in it,before start your own program.

it is not easy to do that as i know you are in hurry you want to make your own program.

i could tell you that no matter how long you take to complete the study, it is the best way to save your time.

Kareem Awees:   so . I am trying to right a code  . to A candle at specific time like 10:15 and ask to add an horizontal line at the highest &lowest levels of this candle.
  1. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the issue is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

2. When dealing with time, a lot of people use strings; they can not be optimized. Using (int) seconds or (double) hours and fraction can be inputs.
              Find bar of the same time one day ago - MQL4 programming forum #1 & #6 (2017)

See also Dealing with Time (Part 1): The Basics - MQL5 Articles (2021.10.01)
    Dealing with Time (Part 2): The Functions - MQL5 Articles (2021.10.08)
    MQL5 Programming Basics: Time - MQL5 Articles (2013.04.26)

Remember to handle the case where start > end (e.g. 2100 … 0200)

3. Perhaps you should read the manual. iBarShift - Timeseries and Indicators Access - MQL4 Reference
       How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          How To Interpret Answers.
             RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

Kareem Awees:

Hi .

it any one can help me to right correctly a code for  MT4 . the issue is the time candle . 

so . I am trying to right a code  . to A candle at specific time like 10:15 and ask to add an horizontal line at the highest &lowest levels of this candle.

that all . 

i recommend that you search codebase for that. use search terms like trend line or horizontal line with candle time.

You will find one that is close to what you want, and then you can alter it with examples from other codes that you will find in your search.

Kareem Awees:

Hi .

that all . 

Best thing to do is look at examples provided - run the code and adjust as needed

https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_vline

https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_hline

OBJ_VLINE - Object Types - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
OBJ_VLINE - Object Types - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions.".
Reason: