Create new Column for optimization table

Hi, is there a way to log additional metrics during optimization?
I would like to collect more information about an optimization run and to sort the results by these additional (non optimized) metrics.

More precise: I woul like to have a nother column "MyMetric" after the "Sharp" Column.

Is it possible?

Eugen Funk:

I would like to collect more information about an optimization run and to sort the results by these additional (non optimized) metrics.

More precise: I woul like to have a nother column "MyMetric" after the "Sharp" Column.

Is it possible?

If you use custom max you will get one additional , but the algorithm will try to optimize based on that .

Your topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Eugen Funk:

Is it possible?

You can try this solution.

fxsaber #:

You can try this solution.

Wow, heavy stuff. Does it mean I will have to load the changed opt file after the optimization to be able to see the new (replaced) columns?

Eugen Funk #:
Wow, heavy stuff. Does it mean I will have to load the changed opt file after the optimization to be able to see the new (replaced) columns?

Yes.

Reason: