MetaTrader 5 Platform update build 4000: Trading Report and Web Terminal improvements

The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, September 29, 2023. This version provides improvements to the new trading report and the Web Terminal.

MetaTrader 5 Platform update build 4000: Trading Report and Web Terminal improvements

MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal

1. Terminal: Added display of monthly funds growth in new trading reports. To view the metrics, go to the Summary report and select the Balance mode.

Monthly funds growth in the new trading report

2. Terminal: Fixed and improved display of the new trading report.
  3. Terminal: ONNX Runtime updated to version 1.16. For release details, see GitHub.
  4. Terminal: Updated user interface translations.

MetaTrader 5 Web Terminal

1. Fixed display of password change and account opening dialogs.
  2. Fixed display of Stop Loss and Take Profit values in history. An error could occur after the modification of the relevant levels.
  3. Added scroll in the risk warning dialog.
  4. Updated user interface translations.
  5. Other improvements and fixes.

The update will be available through the Live Update system.

Hi, for the web terminal is it possible to add close/reverse buttons on the chart please ?

MetaQuotes:

The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, September 29, 2023. This version provides improvements to the new trading report and the Web Terminal.

MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal

1. Terminal: Added display of monthly funds growth in new trading reports. To view the metrics, go to the Summary report and select the Balance mode.

2. Terminal: Fixed and improved display of the new trading report.
  3. Terminal: ONNX Runtime updated to version 1.16. For release details, see GitHub.
  4. Terminal: Updated user interface translations.

MetaTrader 5 Web Terminal

1. Fixed display of password change and account opening dialogs.
  2. Fixed display of Stop Loss and Take Profit values in history. An error could occur after the modification of the relevant levels.
  3. Added scroll in the risk warning dialog.
  4. Updated user interface translations.
  5. Other improvements and fixes.

The update will be available through the Live Update system.

In my case, the screen is blank.

It worked fine in the previous version.

• In 3800 version
    • Code:
  • Result:
  • But in new version (3950, 3980 and 4000) after Re-Compile:

Please check for fix this issue!
Documentation on MQL5: Python Integration / order_calc_margin
Documentation on MQL5: Python Integration / order_calc_margin
  • www.mql5.com
order_calc_margin - Python Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

What is really missing is the short only long only Commons tab as in Mt4. This feature made things so easier. It should really be incorporated in Mt5 

Nguyen Van Luong #:
Please check for fix this issue!

Let change your code.

input group           " ● Cau hinh"

Trinh Dat #:

Let change your code.

Thank you so much!

Hello, @MetaQuotes!

Please implement Dark Mode for the MetaTrader 5 Desktop interface.
MetaTrader 5 Mobile already has this functionality. Missing in the Desktop version.
This is very useful for people with eye limitations.
There are several people looking for this when searching on the internet.

Guys,
Anyone who reads this topic, please comment below.
MetaQuotes needs to know this is relevant.

Thank you very much!

#DarkMode #MT5

Hi, 

Kindly educate me on how to look at a report for a specific time period. Whenever I look at my trade history for the month of March ( for example), and then right click on the history and click report, the generated report is for the duration of the account, as opposed to the time period selected. 

@cidand1 #: Kindly educate me on how to look at a report for a specific time period. Whenever I look at my trade history for the month of March ( for example), and then right click on the history and click report, the generated report is for the duration of the account, as opposed to the time period selected. 
As far as I know, based on posts by other users in the Russian forum, the new reporting system currently does not support a specified time period.

Fernando Carreiro #:
based on posts by other users in the Russian forum, the new reporting system currently does not support a specified time period.

thanks

Reason: