Can metaquotes add 10 sec & Tick chart to time frames for apps ? - page 2

Sergey Golubev #:
Trading in scalping technique is very difficult job (you can be very tired after half an hour or 1 hour scalping manual tading for example), and it is almost impossible to use this technique in professional way by using mobile application (because the functionality of mobile application is limited compare with desktop terminal).
It is true that it is difficult, but it is effective.I trade this way while using another app that provides this charts  I am sure that there are many who hope to add this feature

Fernando Carreiro #:

Mobile devices are not ideal for such time-frames nor are they ideal for scalping.

Given that such time-frames have never been available built-in on the desktop terminal, don't expect that to ever be available for the mobile apps.

This is very unfortunate. I use an external app  that provides this feature and I find it very useful

bilalbilak3 #:
It is true that it is difficult, but it is effective.I trade this way while using another app that provides this charts  I am sure that there are many who hope to add this feature
How many years do you trade in scalping?
10 years, 15 years?

I traded it for almost 15 years, and I know that it is almost impossible to use mobile Metatrader for this kind of technique.
Because this trading technique is most difficult technique to trade.
Desktop Metatrader only sorry (and the scalpers know about it).

bilalbilak3 #:
This is very unfortunate. I use an external app  that provides this feature and I find it very useful
It depends on the mass/scaling/leverage. For example, how many professional scalpers will mass use mobile Metatrader for scalping?
Few traders if for scalping ... just to try ... and  professional scalpers will use desktop terminal. So, why do make 10 sec timeframe for mobile Metatrader if professional scalpers will not use it? Just for few traders to try?

Sergey Golubev #:
It depends on the mass/scaling/leverage. For example, how many professional scalpers will mass use mobile Metatrader for scalping?
Few traders if for scalping ... just to try ... and  professional scalpers will use desktop terminal. So, why do make 10 sec timeframe for mobile Metatrader if professional scalpers will not use it? Just for few traders to try?
I agree with you that it is difficult, but there is nothing easy in trading. Providing this will be a good option and development. Whoever wants it can use it, and whoever don't want it should ignore it. For me, providing 10 & tick price frames is more important and greater than all the indicators on the platform

bilalbilak3 #:
I agree with you that it is difficult, but there is nothing easy in trading. Providing this will be a good option and development. Whoever wants it can use it, and whoever don't want it should ignore it. For me, providing 10 & tick price frames is more important and greater than all the indicators on the platform

MetaQuotes is big company, and they are thinking about: how many people will use it or will need it?
100K? 500k? or just several traders to try?
Because big company will not work for "several traders to try" (big companies are having their own environment and so on).

Same with Reversal bar (in ticks) chart, Aligned Renko bar chart, and more and more.
And we will get same answer:

--------------------------

Example.
Do you know about championship aimed at promoting Neural Networks (NN)? Yes, it will be the championship here.
The semi-official announcement is on post (machine translation to the English from Machine Learning thead).

And it is from this post - "the prize fund from our company 30,000 dollars will be divided into three winners as 15,000, 10,000 and 5,000 dollars" - read post

But I do not expect any championship provided by Metaquotes as software development company related to the scalping ...
because the scalping is well-known trading technique (I used the scalping in MT3 before MT4 was created), but NN/AI/etc are very popular for now.

The big companies are using the term: scale/scaling (for example: scaling innovations, scaling idea, and so on).
It means: if you are making the proposal about "please create some tick chart for mobile Metatrader" so they will ask you for scaling ...
Because big companies want to work for millions people and not for "several traders to try" for example.
If you make a proposal to big company so - prove the scaling.

MetaEditor, Open AI and ChatGPT - What you need to know about ChatGPT and MML5?
MetaEditor, Open AI and ChatGPT - What you need to know about ChatGPT and MML5?
  • www.mql5.com
Currently chatgpt is useless for mql5 coding. I got this answer from v4 (chatgpt may 12 version) today: -- gtp start -- in mql5, you can use the symbolinfodouble() function to retrieve various symbol properties, including the value of a tick. Maximum tokens — the number of text units which the model can return in response to a prompt

Sergey Golubev #:

MetaQuotes is big company, and they are thinking about: how many people will use it or will need it?
100K? 500k? or just several traders to try?
Because big company will not work for "several traders to try" (big companies are having their own environment and so on).

Same with Reversal bar (in ticks) chart, Aligned Renko bar chart, and more and more.
And we will get same answer:

Example.
Do you know about championship aimed at promoting Neural Networks (NN)? Yes, it will be the championship here.
The semi-official announcement is on post (machine translation to the English from Machine Learning thead).

And it is from this post - "the prize fund from our company 30,000 dollars will be divided into three winners as 15,000, 10,000 and 5,000 dollars" - read post

But I do not expect any championship provided by Metaquotes as software development company related to the scalping ...
because the scalping is well-known trading technique (I used the scalping in MT3 before MT4 was created), but NN/AI/etc are very popular for now.

The big companies are using the term: scale/scaling (for example: scaling innovations, scaling idea, and so on).
It means: if you are making the proposal about "please create some tick chart for mobile Metatrader" so they will ask you for scaling ...
Because big companies want to work for millions people and not for "several traders to try" for example.
If you make a proposal to big company so - prove the scaling.

I am sure a lot of traders want to add this option and use it in their trading and improve the timing of their entry. When we talk about the price, it is the most important thing in the platform, so it is important to give it what it deserves and cover it with the largest number of frames from Tick to Monthly.

bilalbilak3 #:
I am sure a lot of traders want to add this option and use it in their trading and improve the timing of their entry. When we talk about the price, it is the most important thing in the platform, so it is important to give it what it deserves and cover it with the largest number of frames from Tick to Monthly.

I think that your arguments are not convincing for a large company to accept your proposal to modernize the mobile terminal.
Because you are just talking hoping the big company will believe in you and trust you (means: your arguments for the scale of this tick charts on mobile Metatrader are questionable). A lot of traders use desktop terminal for scalping since MT3 to MT4 and to MT5 and no problem with it in general for example (compare with mobile terminal).

But the development the NN, AI, more (Machine Learning and ONNX and so on) are having much more perspective concerning the development and the results because no need to prove the scale for it.

So, if the big company is having the choice about what to develop for now so they will select NN, AI, more (Machine Learning and ONNX and so on) other than to develop tick chart for mobile Metatrader for several traders who do not want to use Freelance to develop something which they (several traders) only required.

Documentation on MQL5: ONNX models
Documentation on MQL5: ONNX models
  • www.mql5.com
ONNX models - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Sergey Golubev #:

I think that your arguments are not convincing for a large company to accept your proposal to modernize the mobile terminal.
Because you are just talking hoping the big company will believe in you and trust you (means: your arguments for the scale of this tick charts on mobile Metatrader are questionable). A lot of traders use desktop terminal for scalping since MT3 to MT4 and to MT5 and no problem with it in general for example (compare with mobile terminal).

But the development the NN, AI, more (Machine Learning and ONNX and so on) are having much more perspective concerning the development and the results because no need to prove the scale for it.

So, if the big company is having the choice about what to develop for now so they will select NN, AI, more (Machine Learning and ONNX and so on) other than to develop tick chart for mobile Metatrader for several traders who do not want to use Freelance to develop something which they (several traders) only required.

Many large platforms know the importance of price and different time frames, so we find this on their platform without them needing anyone to tell them that or convince them. Then in the end, it is just a development and an additional option that will not affect the platform. As I said before, whoever wants to use it can do so, and whoever does not want can simply ignore it.

bilalbilak3 #:
Then in the end, it is just a development and an additional option that will not affect the platform. As I said before, whoever wants to use it can do so, and whoever does not want can simply ignore it.

You can tell them that " it is just a development and an additional option that will not affect the platform" ... ut if they (big company) will not worj for you so what will you do? Nothing ... because you did not provide any technical adgumentation to them and you do not have any marketing argumentation (and you did not make ay market research for this proposal) ...
you have just a desire ...
So sorry ... you can write this proposal to them using service desk, or they will read this thread and will agree or not - up to them.

Reason: