My auto trades keep getting cancelled, anyone know why?

Just added an ea and clicked auto trade but when I check the journal tab, its just a wall of placed and cancelled trades. Says it can't open file, any fixes for this?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance. 

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 — Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

SG_TRADING: Just added an ea and clicked auto trade but when I check the journal tab, its just a wall of placed and cancelled trades. Says it can't open file, any fixes for this? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance. 

You should have that indicator Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_TF.ex4 file in the directory printed in log. Else it would not work.

Your first image shows you are trying to open trades a few minutes before midnight.

Brokers usually disable trade for five to ten minutes around midnight in order to calculate swaps.

Your EA should check if a trade is disabled and then wait until the trade is enabled again.  

Drazen Penic #:

Your first image shows you are trying to open trades a few minutes before midnight.

Brokers usually disable trade for five to ten minutes around midnight in order to calculate swaps.

Your EA should check if a trade is disabled and then wait until the trade is enabled again.  

I don't think thats the cause entirely, I am running into the same issue now. Thanks for responding. 

Yashar Seyyedin #:

You should have that indicator Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_TF.ex4 file in the directory printed in log. Else it would not work.

Thanks for responding, do you mind suggesting what I should do to correct this? I'm pretty clueless will all this.

Edit- I downloaded the file and added it to indicators, no more errors messages in regards to Heiken. Now im getting this now when I add the ea...

TFernando Carreiro #: Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 — Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893N

No worries, Fernando. Thank you :)

SG_TRADING #: Now im getting this now when I add the ea...

Your EA has "bugs" in it. It's not functioning correctly and needs to be fixed. Discuss the issue with the author/coder of the EA.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Your EA has "bugs" in it. It's not functioning correctly and needs to be fixed. Discuss the issue with the author/coder of the EA.

Thanks Fernando, will do. 
Reason: