Can I copy the coordinat info the time and price based on current cursor or crosshair location?

Hello friends and expert, I want to copy the coordinat info like time and price based on cursor or crosshair location, is that possible? or there is indicator to copy that?

here's example:
Files:

arezt ryechoz:
Hello friends and expert, I want to copy the coordinat info like time and price based on cursor or crosshair location, is that possible? or there is indicator to copy that?

here's example:

This will help

Documentation on MQL5: Chart Operations / ChartXYToTimePrice
Documentation on MQL5: Chart Operations / ChartXYToTimePrice
  • www.mql5.com
ChartXYToTimePrice - Chart Operations - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Navdeep Singh #:

This will help

how do i operate the function like in the example code? can i just paste to the script my friend? please help im newbie at the code

1. arezt ryechoz #: please help im newbie at the code

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the issue is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

2. Enable mouse tracking, capture the location in the event handler, call the function to translate to price and time.

arezt ryechoz #:

how do i operate the function like in the example code? can i just paste to the script my friend? please help im newbie at the code

The example in the link only works for click events. You will need to study chart event for mouse move to understand more.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events
  • www.mql5.com
Types of Chart Events - Chart Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Reason: