MT5 Product Initialization Failed with Code 0 - page 3

Nick Piojo #:

ohh yah about that i try to find an 3802 version but i cant seem to find one.. so i tried the 3661 becuase its only version i could find in the net, (if you can find me one i would love to test it)

Come on...build 3802 is the current official build available on all brokers.

Alain Verleyen #:
Come on...build 3802 is the current official build available on all brokers.

Oh sorry sir i but i always get the 3808 version from them..

Nick Piojo #: ohh yah about that i try to find an 3802 version but i cant seem to find one.. so i tried the 3661 becuase its only version i could find in the net, (if you can find me one i would love to test it)

Ok, I have sent you a PM with a WeTransfer link for a ZIP archive of the executables for build 3802.

Please test it and let us know!

Fernando Carreiro #:

Ok, I have sent you a PM with a WeTransfer link for a ZIP archive of the executables for build 3802.

Please test it and let us know!

no sir it did not work....

Nick Piojo #: no sir it did not work....

Can you please show the full log (Journal and Experts), showing the metatrader build, the community login, and the error message about the license, so that we can forward it to the admin for analysis.

The video you posted is too low in resolution to see things clearly.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Can you please show the full log (Journal and Experts), showing the metatrader build, the community login, and the error message about the license, so that we can forward it to the admin for analysis.

The video you posted is too low in resolution to see things clearly.

Ok, sure glad to 

Nick Piojo #: Ok, sure glad to 

Thank you very much, however I am seeing a message for which I would like some clarification.

In the log below (I removed some of the personal information), I have highlighted a line.

Can you confirm that the MQL5 user account you are using is the same one with which you bought the Market product?

EM      0       22:08:36.945    Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 3802 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
NQ      0       22:08:36.945    Terminal        Windows 11 build 22621, 4 x AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega, AVX, 8 / 15 Gb memory, 80 / 237 Gb disk, touchable, UAC, GMT-8
ER      0       22:08:36.945    Terminal        C:\Users\Nick Piojo\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\BE2F5AE431E0725C5A6CBD42511563AF
JL      0       22:08:38.612    Network '###': authorized on TradersGlobalGroup-Demo through HK Access Server - Demo (ping: 282.01 ms, build 3802)
CS      0       22:08:38.612    Network '###': previous successful authorization performed from ###.###.##.### on 2023.06.16 17:06:53
FO      0       22:08:39.005    Network '###': terminal synchronized with Traders Global Group Incorporated: 0 positions, 0 orders, 74 symbols, 0 spreads
JR      0       22:08:39.005    Network '###': trading has been enabled - hedging mode
DR      0       22:08:44.517    LiveUpdate      check for release version
IG      0       22:08:44.681    MQL5.community  activated for 'Nickallanpiojo', balance: 0.00
FR      0       22:08:44.846    MQL5.chats      activated for 'Nickallanpiojo'
PD      0       22:08:51.774    LiveUpdate      you are using the latest version
JR      0       22:12:22.492    Experts expert Trade Assistant MT5 (GBPUSD,H1) loaded successfully
OE      2       22:12:24.006    MQL5    'Trade Assistant MT5' requires active MQL5 account in Tools->Options->Community
KK      2       22:12:24.013    Experts initializing of Trade Assistant MT5 (GBPUSD,H1) failed with code 0 (prepare to execution failed)
GF      0       22:12:24.028    Experts expert Trade Assistant MT5 (GBPUSD,H1) removed
I am assuming that it is, based on your post #2, but I would just like have it confirmed, that it was bought, downloaded and activated from the same community account.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Thank you very much, however I am seeing a message for which I would like some clarification.

In the log below (I removed some of the personal information), I have highlighted a line.

Can you confirm that the MQL5 user account you are using is the same one with which you bought the Market product?

I am assuming that it is, based on your post #2, but I would just like have it confirmed, that it was bought, downloaded and activated from the same community account.

yes  it was the same MQL5 account... i can confirm you that becuase the way i install the EA is by going to the Market website itself to the purchase category then click on the product and then i click on Install this on my terminal

Nick Piojo #:

Ok, sure glad to 

It is what I found in Expert log:

DP      0       22:04:37.245    Experts automated trading is enabled
KO      0       22:05:03.846    Trade Assistant MT5 (GBPUSD,H1) Error SaveData 5022

I do not know about error 5022 anything ... but I looked at google and found that it is something about the following:

• Runtime Code 5022 happens when DivX fails or crashes whilst it's running
  • something with HTTP headers ...
  • may be more ...

And some questions (it may not be related to the situation but just to ask):

• Do you have Microsoft Edge installed on your computer?
  • Did you delete this tool/EA from your Metatrader before installing it once again from same Metatrader (purchased tab)?
  • are you on some external VPS? or it is your home computer (not VPS)?

--------------------

Sergey Golubev #:

It is what I found in Expert log:

I do not know about error 5022 anything ... but I looked at google and found that it is something about the following:

• Runtime Code 5022 happens when DivX fails or crashes whilst it's running
  • something with HTTP headers ...
  • may be more ...

And some questions (it may not be related to the situation but just to ask):

• Do you have Microsoft Edge installed on your computer?
  • Did you delete this tool/EA from your Metatrader before installing it once again from same Metatrader?
  • are you on some external VPS? or it is your home computer?

--------------------

yes i have a microsoft edge,,,,, 

yes i delete the EA once it starts malfunction becuase that was the seller instruction to me at that time and then yes install it again from the same metatrader as per instructed by the seller

No sir i dont use VPs its only home computer

Reason: