Theft from Vendors

I want to formally complain about an indicator that was purchased and removed by the Vendor.  I have several activations remaining but the indicator was pulled.  What he did was remove all reviews with criticisms so he can continue to sell.  When I tried to add a review for my purchase it was not permitted.  I have proof of purchase in my profile and i have pictures to show and I will provide.  This has happened before and I want you to help stop these criminals.  

faithdefender:
I want to formally complain about an indicator that was purchased and removed by the Vendor.  I have several activations remaining but the indicator was pulled.  What he did was remove all reviews with criticisms so he can continue to sell.  When I tried to add a review for my purchase it was not permitted.  I have proof of purchase in my profile and i have pictures to show and I will provide.  This has happened before and I want you to help stop these criminals.  

If you login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, with your faithdefender login and NOT your email or facebook, you will find your indicator in the Market tab of the Terminal/Toolbox window, under the Purchased option on the left hand side. You can still install your purchase and use it, as long as you have enough activations.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

It happened to me too, for the  3rd time!   An EA was deleted by mql5.com  It can not be installed . Even though several installations are left

krisnov #:
It happened to me too, for the  3rd time!   An EA was deleted by mql5.com  It can not be installed . Even though several installations are left

Look at the answer in your other post.

The same answer was given here as well but you didn't read it.

I purchased Honeybadge scalper and now the vendor has removed it with no reply.

How can I get my money back ?

2023.11.16 12226682
Payment for product 'Honeybadger scalp'

Faisal Siddiq #:

I purchased Honeybadge scalper and now the vendor has removed it with no reply.

How can I get my money back ?

2023.11.16 12226682
Payment for product 'Honeybadger scalp'

You can still install and use your purchase, if you have enough activations.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can still install and use your purchase, if you have enough activations.

it just says product not found.

Faisal Siddiq #:

it just says product not found.

Your purchase is a MT4 terminal product, so go to your MT4 terminal, login into your MQL5 account and then go to the Market tab >> Purchased and you will find your purchase to install it.

Reason: