my mt4's is super slow and freezes ONLY ON WEEKENDS ?

So I have a great computer and great specs and never have issues with going over on my cpu or memory (even when the issues i am talking about arises)

On the weekends like Friday afternoon, all of Saturday and most of Sunday if I have a lot of mt4’s up, they run super slow and freeze up. During the week i can have 16 to 20 oandas and they all run perfectly fine and fast. I can even run optimizations on 10 of them and all 16 to 20 will run fine. Except for weekends. I use oanda as my broker. What can it be that is making everything so slow. I mean I can click on Oanda and it will take 5 minutes for it to display because it freezes. Meaning if all my oandas are up and I am trying to switch from one to another it can take up to 5 minutes or it just is completely frozen. But it’s just mt4 because even with those being super slow or frozen I can do anything else’s on my computer and it is fine and fast. Even task manager shows at most the cpu is like 20% and memory is like 30%. 

Again it’s only happening on weekends and the only thing that I did notice is that on the weekends the connection status (the bottom right corner) is super slow on all the oandas. During the week it’s like 100,000 or more but on the weekends it’s in the thousands or less. 

Also i have a partner who is in the same office with the same internet connection and worse off specs on his computer but on the weekends his oanda mt4's work perfectly fine without freezing or anything. its very strange. 

Please help ?

Ask your broker about their server during the weekend. Meanwhile try MQ demo account to exclude other problems.

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4, has it's own section on the forum. I have moved your topic to the correct section.

Carl Schreiber #:
Ask your broker about their server during the weekend. Meanwhile try MQ demo account to exclude other problems.
Sorry I didn’t I understand what you mean by mq demo account ?

GEORGE E SOLOMOS #:
Sorry I didn’t I understand what you mean by mq demo account ?

Metaquotes demo MT5 account, the one you get when you download MT5 at the bottom of this website.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Metaquotes demo MT5 account, the one you get when you download MT5 at the bottom of this website.

But I use mt4 and I use oanda as my broker and get data from tickstory. So how would that work ?

GEORGE E SOLOMOS #:
But I use mt4 and I use oanda as my broker and get data from tickstory. So how would that work ?

Sorry, I replied on Carl's recommendation without reading your entire question.

It seems that your broker's servers are very slow during the weekend.

Most brokers make their maintenance during the weekend, so may it has to do with that.

You can try asking your broker about this or use another broker for comparison.

Reason: