What is the Demo Server Address

Hi,

Just un-installed Metquotes and then rebooted and downloaded the latest version and re-installed it. But when I go to open an account it is set to InterbankFX server and not Metaquotes

What is the Metaquotes Server?

Thanks
EK

Hi,

Just un-installed Metquotes and then rebooted and downloaded the latest version and re-installed it. But when I go to open an account it is set to InterbankFX server and not Metaquotes

What is the Metaquotes Server?

Thanks
EK

I have noticed same thing.
Is it a OK Metaquotes?
-Stan

there is our agreement with interbank fx. our server is just demo server. and it is under development always.

there is our agreement with interbank fx. our server is just demo server. and it is under development always.

Slawa,
Do you have a fix for back test of interbank fx mini?

if You tell about spread 0 then this bug is fixed. download manually latest build (182 14 sep 2005). and check "recalculate"

if You tell about spread 0 then this bug is fixed. download manually latest build (182 14 sep 2005). and check "recalculate"

Thanks for that, makes back testing more reliable indeed.

There is still a small problem with the spread value though.
Symbol properties show zero spread after recalculating an updated history file. Although hexdump of the *.fxt file shows the correct spread value. Terminal gives proper spread in Symbol properties after restarting.

Windows style "exit and enter again" :)

They've added alternative symbols without space in the name like AUDUSDm.
That works nicely :)
Reason: