MTF indicator

Hello, Greeting, 

Can you tell me how I can draw a MA indicator of a specific time frame in all higher and lower time frames,

which means that for example how I can have a MA indicator of a 30-minute time frame without any problems on a 15-minute time frame and 1 hour time frame

alighasemi1993: Can you tell me how
Look for a MTF indicator, or make an indicator that reads other timeframes.

William Roeder #:
Look for a MTF indicator, or make an indicator that reads other timeframes.
The point is that as far as I understand The easiest way for this is to simply use the coefficient for the MA period but I think we can have several views on using an indicator (for example, MA indicator) of another TimeFrame in another indicator. :
At first, let's assume that we want to use two MA indicators from two different time frames and determine sell and buy points in special situations that are created for these two indicators in the Current TimeFrame.
In the second case, suppose we want to use two MA indicators from two different TimeFrame, and in special situations that are created for these two indicators separately in Their Own TimeFrames, determine sell and buy points.
The first mode will be applicable with some way like this But about the second mode, how will it be to fill the arrays of indicators of other TimeFrame so that it covers the entire history of the chart and has a suitable speed? Can you explain this section on the code?

Thats what you use professional developers for (if you can find one) they know things like
code profilling, complex race conditions, sofware decay, execution state,
blocking non blocking code and algorithms in general and so on.....

Now for non professional its smallest bump in the road "array out range" == game over giveup.

Look in codebase for examples.

alighasemi1993:
Hello, Greeting, 

Can you tell me how I can draw a MA indicator of a specific time frame in all higher and lower time frames,

which means that for example how I can have a MA indicator of a 30-minute time frame without any problems on a 15-minute time frame and 1 hour time frame

A 100 period MA on 15 min will be equivalent to 50 period MA on 30 min and 25 period MA on 1 hour. Similarly you can calculate for other periods.

To draw a (MA) indicator of a specific time frame in all higher and lower time frames, you can use the following steps:

1. Determine the time frame for which you want to draw the MA indicator. Let's say you want to draw a 30-minute MA indicator.
  2. Use the appropriate formula to calculate the MA for the selected time frame. For example, for a 30-minute MA, you would calculate the average of the last 30 minutes of closing prices.
  3. Plot the calculated MA value on the chart for the selected time frame.
  4. To display the same MA indicator on a higher time frame, you can use the same formula to calculate the MA based on the higher time frame. For example, if you want to display the 30-minute MA on a 1-hour time frame, you would calculate the average of the last 2 30-minute bars.
  5. Plot the calculated MA value on the chart for the higher time frame.
  6. Repeat the process for all higher and lower time frames as needed.

You can use any charting software or programming language that supports the calculation and plotting of MA indicators to accomplish this.

Reason: