what important factors can contribute to profit ?

Based on your experineces, what huge impact factors can contribute to profit ? (please choose priority only one and give the reason)

A. Risk Management

B. Trading Strategy

C. Technical Analysis

D. Fundamental Analysis

E. Discipline 

F. Constant Learning

G. Other factor (please writed)

I hope your comment contributed has impact to other people who learning trading.

Dani Rukmana:

Based on your experineces, what huge impact factors can contribute to profit ? (please choose priority only one and give the reason)

A. Risk Management

B. Trading Strategy

C. Technical Analysis

D. Fundamental Analysis

E. Discipline 

F. Constant Learning

I hope your comment contributed has impact to other people who learning trading.

I am still learning. But I want to share something.

"No matter how good you read market moves you are most of the time stopped out. Therefore you cannot hope for high win ratio. But you can focus on high Reward/Risk ratio."

Dani Rukmana:

A. Risk Management

B. Trading Strategy

C. Technical Analysis

D. Fundamental Analysis

E. Discipline 

F. Constant Learning

A: Risk Management, Not so easy until you find a perfect strategy, Until you have any strategies which you does not make you confident, your brain may ask you to put invalid risk or 100% risk if trade is converted into gambling. Its the hardest part which if solved, one can be profitable. It requires good mathematical knowledge and is must to be coded on a system, even manually entering a trade may result in thousand of dollars of loss if not followed up by systematic calculation of risk reward. Market is in no one's control, We can not bet on luck so we have to depend on various type of mathematical calculation which are used by professional traders.

Math, the one and only

*edit*

G. Don't blindly trust any information you get online unless you can verify it for yourself. Build your own simulator to come up with your own conclusions if you have to, you might be surprised by the results.

Jeepack #:

*edit*

G. Don't blindly trust any information you get online unless you can verify it for yourself. Build your own simulator to come up with your own conclusions if you have to, you might be surprised by the results.

Exactly. That is my opinion too

Arpit T #:

A: Risk Management, Not so easy until you find a perfect strategy, Until you have any strategies which you does not make you confident, your brain may ask you to put invalid risk or 100% risk if trade is converted into gambling. Its the hardest part which if solved, one can be profitable. It requires good mathematical knowledge and is must to be coded on a system, even manually entering a trade may result in thousand of dollars of loss if not followed up by systematic calculation of risk reward. Market is in no one's control, We can not bet on luck so we have to depend on various type of mathematical calculation which are used by professional traders.

Wow,... Nice sharing about risk management

From my experience: money management and better trading conditions from broker then regular conditions.

This two in my opinion are the most important, especially the last one..

Trading psychology
Reason: