When I withdraw money I am not receiving a verification code

I tried the two options via SMS and Telegram messages, but without result

I am stuck

-------------------

He has been working before

-----------------

What is the solution

thank you

If this is the first time you are withdrawing, try changing your number, it should work after that.. I had a similar problem untill I changed my number

I will try thank you

Lucky Minayo:
If this is the first time you are withdrawing, try changing your number, it should work after that.. I had a similar problem untill I changed my number
The same problem could not change the new figure

Please write to service desk.

Marco vd Heijden:
I have written to the service bureau since 19/12/2019but he is dealing with procrastination. He asked me several questions that I answered and I do not think they diagnosed the problem.  I told them that mql5 needs to update its internal system.  Please have an alternative plan

Marco vd Heijden:
These are the questions
  1. What is your phone number?   the answer     +213657*****
  2. What cellular service provider does it belong to?   the answer   ALG mobilis
  3. Has this number been ported recently from one provider to another?   the answer     no
  4. Is it in roaming?    the answer     yes
  5. Is your phone capable of receiving SMS?   the answer        yes           
  6.   Did you receive SMS before?    the answer    yes 

Also please note that you can use the Telegram app for confirmation.  the answer    I have already used this feature but I am not receiving messages at all

Actually, I am worried about my projects on this site

Barour Bilal:
These are the questions
  1. What is your phone number?   the answer     +213657*****
  2. What cellular service provider does it belong to?   the answer   ALG mobilis
  3. Has this number been ported recently from one provider to another?   the answer     no
  4. Is it in roaming?    the answer     yes
  5. Is your phone capable of receiving SMS?   the answer        yes           
  6.   Did you receive SMS before?    the answer    yes 

Also please note that you can use the Telegram app for confirmation.   the answer      I have already used this feature but I am not receiving messages at all

Some people used Telegram installed on computer associated with the phone number, and it worked for them:

--------------------

Telegram may work instead of sms but you should install telegram on desktop computer and associate it with phone number -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to confirm the phone in the profile, if the SMS does not reach ???

Volha Loyeva , 2019.06.24 11:19

The problem with the Telegram was solved by installing it on a PC. The code did not arrive on the mobile device with Telegram, but came to the PC with Telegram.

If it does not work for you so - wait for the service desk.

Sergey Golubev:

Some people used Telegram installed on computer associated with the phone number, and it worked for them:

--------------------

Telegram may work instead of sms but you should install telegram on desktop computer and associate it with phone number -

If it does not work for you so - wait for the service desk.
Option for telegram is not work

service desk. Like a turtle
Reason: