I want to know if it is possible to embed an indicator that plots on the chart, in a .mqh file through a class.

Does anyone know if it's possible to plot the graph from a class inside a .mqh file?

Lucas Belkys Carvalho Goncalves: Does anyone know if it's possible to plot the graph from a class inside a .mqh file?

This is the English forum. Please write in English.

As for your question, you have provided Insufficient information to provide a reasonable answer.

My browser is automatically translating. I want to know if it is possible to embed an indicator that plots on the chart, in a .mqh file through a class.

Lucas Belkys Carvalho Goncalves #: My browser is automatically translating. I want to know if it is possible to embed an indicator that plots on the chart, in a .mqh file through a class.

Your explanation is still unclear. However, if you are asking if you can embed an indicator in an EA executable file, then you need to declare it as a resource (already pre-compiled), and not as an ".mqh" file.

If that is not what you are asking, then please explain in more detail or post your question in the Portuguese forum if you prefer to communicate in Portuguese.

Fórum MQL5
Fórum MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Fórum sobre sistemas de negociação automatizados e testes de estratégia

1. Please post only in English on this part of the forums. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation. (2013)

2. If you include code into your EA, it is still an EA. There are no buffers.
  3. EAs have no eyes. They don't need to see lines on the chart, just read the values from the indicator. If you want to see them, add the indicator to the chart.
Reason: