MT5 does not download the historical data for the year 2022. Please: can someone help me?

ENGLISH:

MT5 does not download the historical data for the year 2022.

Try it in the following ways:

1) Launching the tester configured in FROM 2022-01-01 to Current Date,

2) Accessing the menu VIEW /SYMBOLS / BARS / REQUEST, 

(by pressing button REQUEST apparently brings the list of the Bars ... however then when you want to use the strategy tester about the year 2022 the message continues to appear: NO HISTORY DATA FROM 2022 ...)

3) Trying to scroll through the graph.

---------------------------------

ESPAÑOL:

MT5 no descarga los datos historicos del año 2022.

Lo intente de las siguientes maneras:

1) Lanzando el probador configurado en DESDE 2022-01-01 a Fecha Actual,

2) Accediendo al menu VER/SIMBOLOS/BARRAS/SOLICITAR,

(al presionar boton SOLICITAR aparentemente trae el listado de las Barras ... sin embargo luego al querer usar el probador de estrategias sobre el año 2022 sigue apareciendo el mensaje: NO HISTORY DATA FROM 2022 ...)

3) Tratando de desplazarme por el grafico.

Please post only in English on this part of the forums. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation. (2013)

Or use the Español forum.

I got a similar message the other day, this usually has to do with some maintenance the broker is making or something.

You should try tomorrow or in a few days again, or contact the broker about it, this is a broker related issue, since MT5 downloads history tick data from the broker's server.

Eleni Anna Branou thank you very much for your reply. I don't think that's the case because that happened to me several months ago. Anyway I will consult the broker.

Ruben Osvaldo Rodriguez #:
Eleni Anna Branou thank you very much for your reply. I don't think that's the case because that happened to me several months ago. Anyway I will consult the broker.

Login into another trading account and try again, I just changed the trading account I was logged into and the tester worked fine.

MT5 strategy tester downloads history tick data from the specific server you are logged into.

Reason: