How to embed a custom indicator with ea ?

i have a profitable trading system that uses a custom indicatior. i want this ea to sell in market.

but i dont know how to incorporate the indicator code with ea, as well as i dont want the indicator to display on chart. 

The indicators (all of them) are basically just a visual for the trader.  Use the underlying calculations and logic that tell the indicator when and where to show up and embed it in your EA, just don't turn on the visual part.  If you don't know how to code an EA, then you can read the documentation here, or get ideas from the code base.

balachandran chandrasekar:

i have a profitable trading system that uses a custom indicatior. i want this ea to sell in market.

but i dont know how to incorporate the indicator code with ea, as well as i dont want the indicator to display on chart. 

Post a job in the freelance section.

francis dube:
Post a job in the freelance section.
as i wish to publish in market, how can i post in freelence section ?

i have one more doubt, ant objects used in a product is not available in the objects list.

is that applicable for global variables also ? 

as i wish to publish in market, how can i post in freelence section ?
Freelance section is where you ask someone to do coding for you, and you and they agree to a payment for their services.  Once the EA is complete, you can then offer it for sale in the market.

JD4:
Freelance section is where you ask someone to do coding for you, and you and they agree to a payment for their services.  Once the EA is complete, you can then offer it for sale in the market.
i does not want my products source code to be in someones hands

"as i wish to publish in market, how can i post in freelence section ?"

i does not want my products source code to be in someones hands

That is fine, but you asked a question, and I was answering it.  If you code the EA yourself, then you do not need the freelance section.  But if you are going to be looking for coding help in here, many people want to see at least a part of your code, to know that you are at least trying, and just not trying to get someone else to code it for you for nothing.  If you do decide to post your code (or part of it at least), use the "SRC" button at the top of the comment entry area.

If you are going to code this yourself, I strongly suggest you read through the documentation provided here.  Also, you can look through the code base, and see what other people have done in certain situations.  However, if you are planning to use their ideas, and then charge for something that they are putting out there for free, they might not like that.

Use iCustom() function to read indicator values and incorporate it into your code.

It is not easy to get good EA from just an idea easily. Not every indicator gives good results as good as it looks.

I really wish you to get the best results faster than I expect. 

Good luck. 

Osama Shaban:

Use iCustom() function to read indicator values and incorporate it into your code.

It is not easy to get good EA from just an idea easily. Not every indicator gives good results as good as it looks.

I really wish you to get the best results faster than I expect. 

Good luck. 

iCustom wont serve my purpose. it would work only in my system as i have that indicator. But the same thing wont work in buyers terminal which wont be having my custom indicator.

iCustom wont serve my purpose. it would work only in my system as i have that indicator. But the same thing wont work in buyers terminal which wont be having my custom indicator.

JD4 :
The indicators (all of them) are basically just a visual for the trader.  Use the underlying calculations and logic that tell the indicator when and where to show up and embed it in your EA, just don't turn on the visual part.  If you don't know how to code an EA, then you can read the documentation here, or get ideas from the code base.
Judging from this post then, if you wish your potential customers to be able to make use of the information from your indicator without actually seeing it, then my first reply still holds.  You have to code the logic part of your indicator into the code of your EA, and just do not turn the visual part on.
Reason: