Questions about how I should start if using existing indicators such as Bollinger Bands and Moving Average and conclude in the dashboard

Based on the title above, I'm really stuck where I should start. In my opinion Bollinger Bands and Moving Average are existing indicators.. I'm just confused where to start... 
Moving Average - Trend Indicators - Technical Indicators - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Moving Average Technical Indicator shows the mean instrument price value for a certain period of time. When one calculates the moving average...

zahirahnurul962: Based on the title above, I'm really stuck where I should start. In my opinion Bollinger Bands and Moving Average are existing indicators.. I'm just confused where to start...
Please explain in more detail what it is you are trying to achieve. Your question is unclear.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Please explain in more detail what it is you are trying to achieve. Your question is unclear.

sorry n thank you, I want to make my own dashboard indicator BBMA that needs to use Bollinger Bands and Moving Average.. The table below is an example of the dashboard I want

PAIR

D1

H4

H1

USDJPY

REENTRY

REENTRY

EXTREAM

EURUSD

REENTRY

EXTREAM

MHV

zahirahnurul962 #: sorry n thank you, I want to make my own dashboard indicator BBMA that needs to use Bollinger Bands and Moving Average.. The table below is an example of the dashboard I want

Then look in the CodeBase for examples of dashboards and study their code.

Here is one example:

Code Base

RSI and Stochastic Multi-timeframe Scanner Dashboard

Satyam Shivam, 2022.01.29 16:46

This is a multi timeframe dashboard scanner for RSI and Stochastic.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then look in the CodeBase for examples of dashboards and study their code.

Here is one example:

Thank you so much for helping.

zahirahnurul962 #: Thank you so much for helping.
You are welcome!
Reason: