Giuseppe Pedroni

On 14 October I paid 122 euros (61 + 61) to download 2 Trend Screener and Trend Line Map Pro indicators; I followed the instructions, I logged on mql5.community, I went to the market and to the purchases but I don't see the 2 programs mentioned above nor the installation button.
Please help me solve the problem otherwise I wasted my money
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Object Types - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

peder2358: On 14 October I paid 122 euros (61 + 61) to download 2 Trend Screener and Trend Line Map Pro indicators; I followed the instructions, I logged on mql5.community, I went to the market and to the purchases but I don't see the 2 programs mentioned above nor the installation button.

Please post only in English on this forum. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation. (2013)

peder2358:
On 14 October I paid 122 euros (61 + 61) to download 2 Trend Screener and Trend Line Map Pro indicators; I followed the instructions, I logged on mql5.community, I went to the market and to the purchases but I don't see the 2 programs mentioned above nor the installation button.
Please help me solve the problem otherwise I wasted my money

First of all - check your purchases here:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/peder2358/market

If you see your purchases under your username (if you really boight those Market products and if the money really came to MQl5 Market place from your bank) -
fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password.
Your forum login is peder2358 (do not use your email for login).

Use the following information about how to install your purchases:

If you do not see your purchases in Market - Purchased tab so use the following procedure:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Reason: