VPS Hosting Specifics - page 2

Piotr Tadeusz Majka #:

i canceled subscription in the same day. Sergey PLS. Do not tell me that i should read 100 pages, watch many videos before i buy your VPS. On my example you see that it is not working. VPS is a simple product but in these case it is not working. 

It is not my VPS (I am public moderator, and I am not selling anything).
Why did you say that it is my VPS? Because I am replying on your thread, right?
So, I may stop reply to your thread ...

-----------------------

This MQL5 VPS is mainly for signal subscription and for autotrading by EAs.
And it works as it should work: MQL5 VPS is "Metatrader in cloud", and the indicators/EAs will not work on this VPS in case you compiled them
with old build of MT4/MetaEditor. Besides, EAs will not work if they/EAs are using (or trying to use) any dll.

You should read/ask it before paying. But you paid first, and after that only you recognized the rules/particularities about this MQL5 VPS
(and you recognized it only because I replied to you on the thread).

-----------------------

About refund - read my previous post.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I see that the ex4 file that you are using is availabe in Codebase as a mq4 file, so its very simple to download this mq4 file and compile with the latest MetaEditor.

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11739

I did that and here is the newly compiled file, but it requires dll calls, something that is not allowed in MQL5 VPS.

It is very clearly writted in MQL5 VPS rules that dlls are not allowed in the Virtual Terminal.

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/rules#part_III

so in other words your VT is cheap but definitely not as good as Microsoft Azzure. thats a schame. cheers

Piotr Tadeusz Majka #:

so in other words your VT is cheap but definitely not as good as Microsoft Azzure. thats a schame. cheers

No, in other words Microsoft Azzure is not as safe as MQL5 VPS, because dll calls can be harmful and dangerous.

A simple online search will tell you that.

Dear all

When i download mt4 platform im getting the VPS hosting which keeps changing my IPN address and affected my internet connection, i  don't need any kind of VPS, dose anyone knows if there is any updates or how can i remove it 

Thanks  

Files:
ss2.PNG  77 kb

@delaram #: When i download mt4 platform im getting the VPS hosting which keeps changing my IPN address and affected my internet connection, i  don't need any kind of VPS, dose anyone knows if there is any updates or how can i remove it 

The VPS line in your screenshot is just a reference and suggestion. It does not affect your use of your local installation nor the selection of trader server.

That aside, the selected trade server is done automatically based on your current location and best available latency at the time.

Normally (based on my own experience), once a trade server is selected, it will not change unless some change causes it to reevaluate the situation (e.g. high packet loss or your IP address changes).

Remember, that if your ISP offers you a dynamic IP and that changes regularly, then that might affect the reevaluation and cause a change in trade server.

Reason: