Help to pass validation step please

Hello everyone,
I am desperately going around in circles to debug my problem of validation of my new EA.
Apparently the test does not want to open any position on 4 currency pairs (see attached screenshot) while on my side, when I test them, I have no worries, no errors and multiple positions open to all timeframes.
I specify that in my source code, I have no limitation of duration, nor of account, nor of symbol.
Not having detailed information in the report, I do not know how to get out of it.
Thank you very much in advance for your help
Files:
Capture.JPG  30 kb

HEGUI Morad: I am desperately going around in circles to debug my problem of validation of my new EA. Apparently the test does not want to open any position on 4 currency pairs (see attached screenshot) while on my side, when I test them, I have no worries, no errors and multiple positions open to all timeframes. I specify that in my source code, I have no limitation of duration, nor of account, nor of symbol. Not having detailed information in the report, I do not know how to get out of it. Thank you very much in advance for your help

Are you adjusting for various possible Contract Specifications?

Do you have a spread filter which is enabled by default to a set value?

Articles

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

MetaQuotes, 2016.08.01 09:30

Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

Fernando Carreiro #:

->  I didn't understand this question, sorry, Could you specify it again?

-> no, I have no spread filter to open a trade in my code.

HEGUI Morad #: Are you adjusting for various possible Contract Specifications? 

->  I didn't understand this question, sorry, Could you specify it again?

Then this may be the cause of the issue. Contract specifications are all those symbol and broker conditions that your EA must adjust to, so as to be able to trade on that symbol.

Here are a few of the specifications that the EA must be able to adjust to.

• Tick Size & Value
  • Volume Step, Minimum, Maximum and aggregate Limit.
  • Stops & Freeze Levels
  • Execution type
  • Filling policy
  • Trade sessions
  • etc.

Did you read through the article I linked?

Does your EA implement all of the checks that are described there?

• www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then this may be the cause of the issue. Contract specifications are all those symbol and broker conditions that your EA must adjust to, so as to be able to trade on that symbol.

Here are a few of the specifications that the EA must be able to adjust to.

• Tick Size & Value
  • Volume Step, Minimum, Maximum and aggregate Limit.
  • Stops & Freeze Levels
  • Execution type
  • Filling policy
  • Trade sessions
  • etc.

Did you read through the article I linked?

Does your EA implement all of the checks that are described there?

Yes, sure, i read the article you linked.
I always use same include codes for all my Expert Advisors and i have already passed the test with them without problem...
My default lotsize is 0.01 for all currency with 30 pips for SL and TP.

I use CheckVolumeValue and CheckMoneyForTrade functions before open order, and i don't use pending orders in my code.

HEGUI Morad #: Yes, sure, i read the article you linked. I always use same include codes for all my Expert Advisors and i have already passed the test with them without problem... My default lotsize is 0.01 for all currency with 30 pips for SL and TP.

Some of the tests are with a larger minimum volume which is greater than 0.01, so your code must check for that minimum and trade with it instead of your default.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Some of the tests are with a larger minimum volume which is greater than 0.01, so your code must check for that minimum and trade with it instead of your default.

Ok, thank you for this precision although it seems to me that the 4 cuurency used in the test have this same minimum size. I will explore this track by modifying the corresponding code. I'll come back to let you know if it worked or not. Thank you so much

HEGUI Morad #:

Ok, thank you for this precision although it seems to me that the 4 cuurency used in the test have this same minimum size. I will explore this track by modifying the corresponding code. I'll come back to let you know if it worked or not. Thank you so much

Fernando Carreiro #:

You are the best ! i used MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT) instread 0.01 lot and it's works !!!         Thaaaaannnks !!!!!!!

Reason: