Why admin deleted my topic asking if EA is scam or not?

I asked just 3 important questions and informed that there are potential problem with EA (which seems to be too good to be true)

I informed that I didnt get answers from author.

Admin deleted my topic! why because MT team receiving commisions from sales?

Brezekhiel: Why admin deleted my topic asking if EA is scam or not? I asked just 3 important questions and informed that there are potential problem with EA (which seems to be too good to be true)

I informed that I didnt get answers from author. Admin deleted my topic! why because MT team receiving commisions from sales?

It was probably deleted because it is against the forum rules to discuss products here.

If you wish to discuss it, do so in that product's "Comments" section. That is the correct place to do it, not here in the forum.

Brezekhiel:

I asked just 3 important questions and informed that there are potential problem with EA (which seems to be too good to be true)

I informed that I didnt get answers from author.

Admin deleted my topic! why because MT team receiving commisions from sales?

I don't know if you had time to read my reply before the mods deleted the thread , but , without wanting to defend anyone , and without confirming or not if any ea is a scam :

If a system has a neural network or "AI" internally and the configuration of that "AI" is internal (and multipair), which means :

• You don't need to specify any file in the settings to be loaded (not a set file but a file specified in the first input screen, these things cannot fit inside a set file)
  • And the author states some symbols the system works with and not all

Assuming it has an "AI" and an internal config (since no inputs are fed in by the user to the "AI") then if you run the famous "change the symbol name but keep the prices same" test (that many youtubers are showcasing lately) then you will arrive to the conclusion it is a scam anyway . Even if it works . Why ? :

Because there is no way for the "AI" to know which asset configuration to load into it's nodes other than reading the name of the symbol it is running on.

I mean no offense , just presenting a point that seems to elude many "experts" in backtesting and coding.

But to be fair , and not specific to any EA but generally , there is no way to know if an EA has an "AI" inside or a log of the "history" . So the "symbol name change test that was meant to detect history readers will have a false reading on a real "AI" EA or indicator .

Thanks for reading   

The previous topic was deleted because such discussions about products and their performance are not allowed in this forum.

If we let such conversations go on, we will end with people defending and accusing each product, something that will never lead to a solid conclusion.

If you have anything against this product, contact the author/seller about it and if he/she doesn't listen or answer, contact the Service Desk with your proof for scam or concerns.

You can also post your questions and concerns in the Comments section of the EA, like Fernando already suggested.

You can discuss with other members, like above with Fernando and Lorentzos, general issues about the behaviour of an EA.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

I don't know if you had time to read my reply before the mods deleted the thread , but , without wanting to defend anyone , and without confirming or not if any ea is a scam :

If a system has a neural network or "AI" internally and the configuration of that "AI" is internal (and multipair), which means :

• You don't need to specify any file in the settings to be loaded (not a set file but a file specified in the first input screen, these things cannot fit inside a set file)
  • And the author states some symbols the system works with and not all

Assuming it has an "AI" and an internal config (since no inputs are fed in by the user to the "AI") then if you run the famous "change the symbol name but keep the prices same" test (that many youtubers are showcasing lately) then you will arrive to the conclusion it is a scam anyway . Even if it works . Why ? :

Because there is no way for the "AI" to know which asset configuration to load into it's nodes other than reading the name of the symbol it is running on.

I mean no offense , just presenting a point that seems to elude many "experts" in backtesting and coding.

But to be fair , and not specific to any EA but generally , there is no way to know if an EA has an "AI" inside or a log of the "history" . So the "symbol name change test that was meant to detect history readers will have a false reading on a real "AI" EA or indicator .

Thanks for reading   

Thank you very much, unfortunatelly I cannot change symbol name in my MT5 and papperstone account. 

This strategy works only on Gold/USD according to author     if I try Gold/Yen Gold/Eur  results are terrible.

But I cannot rename symbol, I tried to create my own symbol and rename it, take data from XAUSD but dont work.

Please can you try it yourself please? Yes Im talking about The most wanted EA

Brezekhiel #: Thank you very much, unfortunatelly I cannot change symbol name in my MT5 and papperstone account. This strategy works only on Gold/USD according to author  if I try Gold/Yen Gold/Eur  results are terrible. But I cannot rename symbol, I tried to create my own symbol and rename it, take data from XAUSD but dont work. Please can you try it yourself please? Yes Im talking about The most wanted EA

No one is telling you to change the symbol name. @Lorentzos Roussos's post is explaining that certain techniques for detecting scams give "false" positives. That is all.

Brezekhiel #:

Thank you very much, unfortunatelly I cannot change symbol name in my MT5 and papperstone account. 

This strategy works only on Gold/USD according to author     if I try Gold/Yen Gold/Eur  results are terrible.

But I cannot rename symbol, I tried to create my own symbol and rename it, take data from XAUSD but dont work.

Please can you try it yourself please? Yes Im talking about The most wanted EA

I'm sorry i don't seem to have explained what i mean properly.

What i'm saying , simply put , is if someone claims an EA is a history reader and uses the symbol change test to prove it proves nothing .

That is what i'm saying .

There is no way under the current structure of MT5 and MT4 to have a neural net or an AI tailored for some symbols and have it work without it knowing on which symbol its trading simply because it can only load the correct configuration (for the AI) by reading the name of the symbol .

So this test is 50% in error from the get go . Now if someone tests eas and indicators like this and does not let you know of this fact , they are misleading you -or trying to get you to buy their own stuff-

Again that does not mean it is not a history reader or that it has an AI . So a positive test on the symbol change means it is a history reader or it has AI , so it proves nothing . But if i want to sell you my stuff , i'll tell you it means history reader . I hope you understand what i mean . 

:) 

So if i tell you go to Mykonos and find this bar and ask for Alex and someone tells you you are in Mykonos but you are in Malta you will get lost . 

Brezekhiel #: Please can you try it yourself please? Yes Im talking about The most wanted EA

We are not going to do that. We are normal users like you and It's not our responsibility what you buy or use. Read the following ... Tips to avoid being scammed …

Fernando Carreiro #:

We are not going to do that. We are normal users like you and It's not our responsibility what you buy or use. Read the following ... Tips to avoid being scammed …

why we cannot help each others and other users ?

YOu are admin here?  

if metatrader company is receiving commisions from sales it should allow people to test if EA is complete scam or not, no?

PS: I know how to use strategy tester, and use it (but how can I know if strategy has some repainting, or was trainded only on past data??)

Brezekhiel #:

why we cannot help each others and other users ?

YOu are admin here?  

if metatrader company is receiving commisions from sales it should allow people to test if EA is complete scam or not, no?

If you bought it and the author is not responding you should complain to the service desk , it goes without saying of course .

Brezekhiel #: why we cannot help each others and other users ? YOu are admin here? if metatrader company is receiving commisions from sales it should allow people to test if EA is complete scam or not, no?

No, I'm not an admin, as I have already stated. I'm a normal user, and even the moderators are normal users like you and me.

If you have an issue, then take it up with the Service Desk.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.
Reason: