How to fix this error , Please!

error

I can't install mt4 on my computer!

Abderrahim El AissaouiI can't install mt4 on my computer!

Currently you can only download it from a broker. MT4 is discontinued and has only been receiving minor or critical updates for several years.

I strongly recommend you to use MT5.

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

Currently you can only download it from a broker. MT4 is discontinued and has only been receiving minor or critical updates for several years.

I strongly recommend you to use MT5.

I have mt5, I just want to install mt4.

Abderrahim El Aissaoui #:I have mt5, I just want to install mt4.
Then do as instructed in post #1 ... "Currently you can only download it from a broker" — download it from a broker that supports MT4 (there are many).

Abderrahim El Aissaoui #: I have mt5, I just want to install mt4.

If you had used this (before posting), you would have found (among 300+) Where to download MT4? - General - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

It has been years since you could download MT4 from Metaquotes. You can only get it from a broker's website.
          Where to download the orginal MT4 installer - MQL4 programming forum (2018)

Possibly MetaQuotes' MT4 Installation Link

William Roeder #:

If you had used this (before posting), you would have found (among 300+) Where to download MT4? - General - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

It has been years since you could download MT4 from Metaquotes. You can only get it from a broker's website.
          Where to download the orginal MT4 installer - MQL4 programming forum (2018)

Possibly MetaQuotes' MT4 Installation Link

Please update your links William.

William Roeder #Possibly MetaQuotes' MT4 Installation Link

That link, even if the file is called mt4setup.exe, installs MT5. Do the test yourself.

I tried it but did not work!  I activate enable proxy server and after that it's never login again :(

Abderrahim El Aissaoui #I tried it but did not work! 

As we told you earlier MT4 is only offered by brokers. Download it from there.

What has the proxy got to do with it?

Reason: