Payment methods - page 2

Mahdi Ebrahimzadeh #:

I am wondering why we do not have any Cypto Withdrawal option here.

As we register as seller and verified by MQL just like other freelance process, then I think no limit to pay to sellers their money by Cypto Currency.

Also I think MQL may generates its own Crypto currency based on a DAO (Decentralized Automated Organization) system. Having this, it will be possible to make earning a pool for transactions for MQL own Crypto Currency.

They/MQL5 can not add crypto as payment and withdrawal because of some limitations in EU and in the US for example.
It is the replies of admins about it which I found on Russian forum:

Unfortunately, crypto methods and stablecoins are not available to us now.  We are limited in payouts by our payment gateways and tax jurisdictions.

The topic of crypto covers up and drags players to the legal bottom en masse every week. Therefore, we do not touch it. We do not discuss this topic. 

Sergey Golubev #:

They/MQL5 can not add crypto as payment and withdrawal because of some limitations in EU and in the US for example.
It is the replies of admins about it which I found on Russian forum:

Yes, there are issues for sure.

I hope Webmoney will back soon! Unless I do not have any other withdrawal way!

Mahdi Ebrahimzadeh #:

I am wondering why we do not have any Cypto Withdrawal option here.

As we register as seller and verified by MQL just like other freelance process, then I think no limit to pay to sellers their money by Cypto Currency.

Also I think MQL may generates its own Crypto currency based on a DAO (Decentralized Automated Organization) system. Having this, it will be possible to make earning a pool for transactions for MQL own Crypto Currency.

I ask them 2 year ago.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/363033

It helps many of users here to pay throught crypto

I really dont know why they dont do that

MQL5 Support Bitcoin in payments
MQL5 Support Bitcoin in payments
  • www.mql5.com
Hi everyone. This is a suggestion and a request. New in this age all the financial service add Cryptocurrency's on theirs payment method...

@Sara Sabaghi #: I ask them 2 year ago. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/363033 It helps many of users here to pay throught crypto. I really dont know why they dont do that

Because MetaQuotes is a European registered software company and must abide by European laws and regulations. That is why! Do you see Microsoft, Apple or Adobe accept cryptocurrencies? No!

Fernando Carreiro #:

Because MetaQuotes is a European registered software company and must abide by European laws and regulations. That is why! Do you see Microsoft, Apple or Adobe accept cryptocurrencies? No!

Yes, regulations are vey tight.

I am wondering about brokers, are working in US/EU and also serves restricted countries.

They have interesting policies/approaches. They have kind of second branches which is established/registered out of EA/US and they serve non US/EU citizenship customers from those branches. 

I am not sure if this can be done for this case or not, but just as an idea.

@Mahdi Ebrahimzadeh #: Yes, regulations are vey tight. I am wondering about brokers, are working in US/EU and also serves restricted countries. They have interesting policies/approaches. They have kind of second branches which is established/registered out of EA/US and they serve non US/EU citizenship customers from those branches. I am not sure if this can be done for this case or not, but just as an idea.

A broker is a financial institution. They have different regulations than a software company. They are required to have capital reserves in order to protect against volatility.

In order for MetaQuotes to be able to accept cryptocurrency, they would need to register as a financial institution as well and follow those rules and regulations, with capital reserves.

Obviously, a software company is not going to that just so some customer can work with cryptocurrencies.

Fernando Carreiro #:

A broker is a financial institution. They have different regulations than a software company. They are required to have capital reserves in order to protect against volatility.

In order for MetaQuotes to be able to accept cryptocurrency, they would need to register as a financial institution as well and follow those rules and regulations, with capital reserves.

Obviously, a software company is not going to that just so some customer can work with cryptocurrencies.

Yes, for sure compony base and type are so important to be able to provide options for customers.

I remember that last year MQL has a contract with a company and all transactions were done through that company.

Also, I know companies can pass their accounting stuff or even only the transaction parts to another company with higher abilities and regulation adaptations. Customers are charging /will charge with commissions.

May be that company can do any transaction with any type all over the world because it is a financial company. 

I know MQL is a very good company and can be categorized as one of best Freelances ever but I personally think that it is time to migrate a little bit beyond what MQL was based on its potential and background.

There could be many good ideas to empower MQL engines. 

Mahdi Ebrahimzadeh #: Yes, for sure compony base and type are so important to be able to provide options for customers. I remember that last year MQL has a contract with a company and all transactions were done through that company. Also, I know companies can pass their accounting stuff or even only the transaction parts to another company with higher abilities and regulation adaptations. Customers are charging /will charge with commissions.

May be that company can do any transaction with any type all over the world because it is a financial company. I know MQL is a very good company and can be categorized as one of best Freelances ever but I personally think that it is time to migrate a little bit beyond what MQL was based on its potential and background. There could be many good ideas to empower MQL engines. 

That is already what MetaQuotes does, because PayPal, WebMoney and UninonPay already support crypto-currencies with the eWallets.

The question I am responding to, is for those users who are asking for direct transactions with cryptocurrencies, which would not legally be possible for MetaQuotes at this moment in time.

Fernando Carreiro #:

That is already what MetaQuotes does, because PayPal, WebMoney and UninonPay already support crypto-currencies with the eWallets.

The question I am responding to, is for those users who are asking for direct transactions with cryptocurrencies, which would not legally be possible for MetaQuotes at this moment in time.

Yes, I agree with you for direct transaction through crypto.

What I mean is an intermediate company with Direct Crypto transactions. As I said MetaQuote does this for other payment methods like Webmoney. 

For a long time last year, I delivered my Webmoney transactions from a company different than MetaQuote . That company can send withdrawals to my Crypto Wallet instead of Webmoney. As I know, the intermediate company has this abilities too.

I know MetaQuote does its best to make customers happy. I hope this will be solved too. :)

Mahdi Ebrahimzadeh #:

Yes, I agree with you for direct transaction through crypto.

What I mean is an intermediate company with Direct Crypto transactions. As I said MetaQuote does this for other payment methods like Webmoney. 

For a long time last year, I delivered my Webmoney transactions from a company different than MetaQuote . That company can send withdrawals to my Crypto Wallet instead of Webmoney. As I know, the intermediate company has this abilities too.

I know MetaQuote does its best to make customers happy. I hope this will be solved too. :)

I guess the farthest they could go is to allow wallet to wallet deals (in freelance for instance) with an escrow smart contract , without commissions for users who are willing to use it.

On the ethereum network for instance , a client would place a bid and upon agreement the contract would hold the clients tokens until completion . The clients would have to incur all network commissions though.

Everything else could be done by users as well , in theory but that trust you mention is blurred in such a senario (senario = decentralized marketplace , freelance , signals).

Reason: