Payment methods

My country doesn't allow international payments with a local Mastercard, how is the best way to top-up my MQL5 account in order to pay for a service? Any pointers would be highly appreciated, please.

Available payment method to top up is in your profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/abdulwalihgb/accounting/choosein

And read this article for general information: Payments and payment methods

Gameboie: My country doesn't allow international payments with a local Mastercard, how is the best way to top-up my MQL5 account in order to pay for a service? Any pointers would be highly appreciated, please.
Your other options are PayPal, UnionPay, Webmoney. If you cannot use any of those, then there is no other option.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Your other options are PayPal, UnionPay, Webmoney. If you cannot use any of those, then there is no other option.
Thank you. Was wondering if it was possible for someone to pay for me using their own card. hoping it's not against the rules

Sergey Golubev #:

Available payment method to top up is in your profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/abdulwalihgb/accounting/choosein

And read this article for general information: Payments and payment methods
Thank you very much. Unfortunately, almost all options aren't available in Nigeria. Was wondering if it was possible for someone to pay for me using their own card. hoping it's not against the rules

Gameboie #:
Thank you very much. Unfortunately, almost all options aren't available in Nigeria. Was wondering if it was possible for someone to pay for me using their own card. hoping it's not against the rules

I do not think it is possible.

Gameboie #Thank you. Was wondering if it was possible for someone to pay for me using their own card. hoping it's not against the rules

That does not make any sense. How would you pay that person if you are unable to do international payments via those payment methods?

If you are not able to top-up on this site, then obviously you would also have difficult paying that person to do it for you.

There are several other users here from Nigeria, some of which are sellers and they have no difficult transferring funds, to and from this site.

So, find another ViSA/MasterCard from a different bank or service that will work.

Fernando Carreiro #:

That does not make any sense. How would you pay that person if you are unable to do international payments via those payment methods?

If you are not able to top-up on this site, then obviously you would also have difficult paying that person to do it for you.

There are several other users here from Nigeria, some of which are sellers and they have no difficult transferring funds, to and from this site.

So, find another ViSA/MasterCard from a different bank or service that will work.

Thanks for your response

A lot of people live abroad but still maintain Local bank accounts. Some live in Nigeria but have dollar cards as well. So paying them in my local currency isn't a problem, even if it's for a fee. Have someone who's willing to do it but I don't know if it's allowed on MQL5. I know you can't pay with someone else's PayPal as that's already stated when you choose that payment option.

Hoping to see someone from Nigeria with a similar experience who can point in the right direction

Webmoney disappeared again!! 

Why?! Anyone any idea?

Any news from Service Desk contacts?!

I am wondering why we do not have any Cypto Withdrawal option here.

As we register as seller and verified by MQL just like other freelance process, then I think no limit to pay to sellers their money by Cypto Currency.

Also I think MQL may generates its own Crypto currency based on a DAO (Decentralized Automated Organization) system. Having this, it will be possible to make earning a pool for transactions for MQL own Crypto Currency.

MQL5 should introduce Bitcoin payment option. This is very easy to implement using third party service like Bitpay, Coinbase etc.
Reason: