iCustom buffer details unable to get them in .csv file....

Hello friends please help me to get the buffer details in my  .csv file.

I have written the following code for the buffer details:

double SellBuffer[];
   double BuyBuffer[];

int SS = iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"SUPER SIGNALS",24,INDICATOR_DATA);

ArraySetAsSeries(SellBuffer,true);
   ArraySetAsSeries(BuyBuffer,true);

CopyBuffer(SS,0,0,3,SellBuffer);
   CopyBuffer(SS,1,0,3,BuyBuffer);

double SSsell0 = SellBuffer[0];
   double SSbuy0 = BuyBuffer[0];

double SSsell1 = SellBuffer[1];
   double SSbuy1 = BuyBuffer[1];

iCustom buffer details unable to get them in .csv file....

Please any one help me who knows this ..Thanks and regards

RDBS: Hello friends please help me to get the buffer details in my  .csv file. I have written the following code for the buffer details: iCustom buffer details unable to get them in .csv file.... Please any one help me who knows this ..Thanks and regards

Your code is insufficient to analyse the issue. The sample you provide does not have any code for producing CSV files. In fact there are no File Functions at all.

Documentation on MQL5: File Functions
Documentation on MQL5: File Functions
  • www.mql5.com
File Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

1. Your posted code is without context.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Be precise and informative about your problem

Is your iCustom call in OnInit or with all the rest? They all (including iCustom) return a handle (an int). You get that in OnInit. In OnTick/OnCalculate (after the indicator has updated its buffers), you use the handle, shift and count to get the data.
              Technical Indicators - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
              Timeseries and Indicators Access / CopyBuffer - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
              How to start with MQL5 - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 3 #22 (2020)
              How to start with MQL5 - MetaTrader 5 - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 7 #61 (2020)
              MQL5 for Newbies: Guide to Using Technical Indicators in Expert Advisors - MQL5 Articles (2010)
              How to call indicators in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2010)

2. RDBS: please help me to get the buffer details in my  .csv file.

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the issue is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

Reason: