Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team - page 2

gristarec #:

I am not given that option as you can see in the above screen shot. 

Seems this robot is more clever than I was thinking about :)

I can not help you more (I am not from the service desk).
And admins (to solve your issue) are located on the service desk.
So, try to continue to contact with this robot, and do not make any mistake please (do not ask this robot to delete your account for example).

Sergey Golubev #:

The robot asked about the following: "why your financial operations are limited according to your opinion?"
And you wrote on the first post:

So, you got this limitation when you were trying to subscribe to the signals (means: Top-up).

I don't know the exact action that trigger the error. but i notice it only when i want to try to subscribe to signal through MT4 platform and failed. Last month subscription has no issue. So i was wondering if different IP from different country login the same MQL5 account will trigger this error.

Sergey Golubev #:

Seems this robot is more clever than I was thinking about :)

I can not help you more (I am not from the service desk).
And admins (to solve your issue) are located on the service desk.
So, try to continue to contact with this robot, and do not make any mistake please (do not ask this robot to delete your account for example).

No problem. Thank you for replying to me anyway. have a nice day. 

gristarec #:

I don't know the exact action that trigger the error. but i notice it only when i want to try to subscribe to signal through MT4 platform and failed. Last month subscription has no issue. So i was wondering if different IP from different country login the same MQL5 account will trigger this error.

Many users are getting this "financial operations are limited" issue.
I am not sure but some people say that it is related to some financial regulations of EU or more.
So, it is not "your only specific issue" (it is for everybody).

-------------------

Many users are getting this issue and solving it with the service desk.
So, you can try to solve it too.

Reason: