Getting familier to the Trade History

Hi guys, I'm trying to choose a signal provider for my forex trading. I observed one signal provider with this kind of Trade History. What are these currency symbols with ".a" suffixes at the end?

Files:

It is related to the mapping.
The mapping is described in this part of FAQ:
The Provider has trading symbol called GOLD, and my broker has the same instrument, but it is called XAUUSD. Are trades on GOLD copied to XAUUSD in that case?

And there is some particularities which was explained on this post

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
  • www.mql5.com
The most frequently asked questions related to the signals service will be collected and processed in this topic. I do not want to broadcast it anymore. Full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol

66274007:

Hi guys, I'm trying to choose a signal provider for my forex trading. I observed one signal provider with this kind of Trade History. What are these currency symbols with ".a" suffixes at the end?

Means that you only can follow if your broker have the a suffix as well

Sergey Golubev #:

It is related to the mapping.
The mapping is described in this part of FAQ:
The Provider has trading symbol called GOLD, and my broker has the same instrument, but it is called XAUUSD. Are trades on GOLD copied to XAUUSD in that case?

And there is some particularities which was explained on this post

Thank you very much Sergey. That means if i subscribe to a signal provider having EURUSD.a symbol, EURUSD.a signals will be plotted on my EURUSD chart. Then this warning message (in the attached screenshot) by my broker at the purchasing window won’t make any issues with my earnings.

Files:

amando #:

Means that you only can follow if your broker have the a suffix as well

Thank you very much, Amando. Please check the attached screenshot. That means my broker doesn't support the "a" suffix.

Files:

66274007 #:

Thank you very much Sergey. That means if i subscribe to a signal provider having EURUSD.a symbol, EURUSD.a signals will be plotted on my EURUSD chart. Then this warning message (in the attached screenshot) by my broker at the purchasing window won’t make any issues with my earnings.

Yes, if signal provider opens the trade on EURUSD.a so this trade may be copied on your EURUSD.
Why "may be"?
Because it is related to the mapping, for example:

If a Subscriber's account has a symbol with the same name as the one on the Provider's account, and trading is fully allowed for the symbol, trades will be copied for this symbol. If trading is allowed partially or disabled for the found symbol, this symbol is considered inappropriate for copying, and the system will continue to search for a suitable symbol:

1. On the Subscriber's account, the system searches for all symbols with the names coinciding with the Provider's symbol by the first 6 characters. For example, EURUSD == EURUSDxxx == EURUSDyyy.
    2. Full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol. If trading is allowed partially or completely forbidden, such a symbol is discarded.
    3. Margin calculation type is checked for each remaining symbol - if it is Forex, a symbol is considered to be suitable. Symbols of CFD, Futures or other calculation types are discarded.
    4. If no symbols remain after conducting all the checks or more than one symbol is found, it is considered that a symbol mapping attempt has failed and it is impossible to copy Provider's trades for that symbol.
    5. If one suitable symbol is found, it is used for copying Provider's trades.

--------------------------

It means the following:

• if signal provider opened the trade on EURUSD.a but your Metatrader is having more than one simbol for EURUSD so the trade will not be coped (it will be written on Metatrader journal something about ".... no symbol found); more than one symbol is EURUSD and EURUSD.h and so on (any related to EURUSD).
  • Margin calculation - it should be forex margin calculation ... where to check (to see) this "calculation"? In symbol specification - look at post
  • www.mql5.com
The most frequently asked questions related to the signals service will be collected and processed in this topic. I do not want to broadcast it anymore. Full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol

Sergey Golubev #:

Yes, if signal provider opens the trade on EURUSD.a so this trade may be copied on your EURUSD.
Why "may be"?
Because it is related to the mapping, for example:

If a Subscriber's account has a symbol with the same name as the one on the Provider's account, and trading is fully allowed for the symbol, trades will be copied for this symbol. If trading is allowed partially or disabled for the found symbol, this symbol is considered inappropriate for copying, and the system will continue to search for a suitable symbol:

1. On the Subscriber's account, the system searches for all symbols with the names coinciding with the Provider's symbol by the first 6 characters. For example, EURUSD == EURUSDxxx == EURUSDyyy.
    2. Full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol. If trading is allowed partially or completely forbidden, such a symbol is discarded.
    3. Margin calculation type is checked for each remaining symbol - if it is Forex, a symbol is considered to be suitable. Symbols of CFD, Futures or other calculation types are discarded.
    4. If no symbols remain after conducting all the checks or more than one symbol is found, it is considered that a symbol mapping attempt has failed and it is impossible to copy Provider's trades for that symbol.
    5. If one suitable symbol is found, it is used for copying Provider's trades.

--------------------------

It means the following:

• if signal provider opened the trade on EURUSD.a but your Metatrader is having more than one simbol for EURUSD so the trade will not be coped (it will be written on Metatrader journal something about ".... no symbol found); more than one symbol is EURUSD and EURUSD.h and so on (any related to EURUSD).
  • Margin calculation - it should be forex margin calculation ... where to check (to see) this "calculation"? In symbol specification - look at post

Sergey, Thank You very much

Reason: