Copy signal with different symbol name

Dear community, i wish to subscribe to a signal wich trade on symbols GOLD and Crude;

in whatchlist on mt4 of my broker i don't see theese symbols, but i see XAUUSD as example and spot crude; is there a way to copy signal or i must change broker?

Regards

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Discover in 15 Minutes: Watch the Video about Trading Signals in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 The most frequently asked questions related to the S...

f a Subscriber's account has a symbol with the different name as the one on the Provider's account, what would be the remedy? can I fix that with code? How can I find such a code?a

Pejman Alanjari:

f a Subscriber's account has a symbol with the different name as the one on the Provider's account, what would be the remedy? can I fix that with code? How can I find such a code?a

Read this part of FAQ:
The Provider has trading symbol called GOLD, and my broker has the same instrument, but it is called XAUUSD. Are trades on GOLD copied to XAUUSD in that case?

Because it is related to the mapping
  1. On the Subscriber's account, the system searches for all symbols with the names coinciding with the Provider's symbol by the first 6 characters. For example, EURUSD == EURUSDxxx == EURUSDyyy.
  2. Full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol. If trading is allowed partially or completely forbidden, such a symbol is discarded.
  3. Margin calculation type is checked for each remaining symbol - if it is Forex, a symbol is considered to be suitable. Symbols of CFD, Futures or other calculation types are discarded.
  4. If no symbols remain after conducting all the checks or more than one symbol is found, it is considered that a symbol mapping attempt has failed and it is impossible to copy Provider's trades for that symbol.
  5. If one suitable symbol is found, it is used for copying Provider's trades.

Pejman Alanjari:

If it can't be copied (mapped correctly), you can't fix it.

Advise him/her to use a more compatible broker/server setup.

Reason: