Readjust lot size

If there is a large drawdown and I deposit additional funds, when I am subscribed to a signal, how do I make the lot size readjust proportional to the signal? For example, there was a margin call on a signal, my lot size decreased, then I deposited additional funds but it won’t readjust back up. Any ideas?

Lot size for the signal subscribers is adjustung according to the following formula: post
And you can see the result of this adjusting in Metatrader journal (or in MQL5 VPS journal in case you are using MQL5 VPS).
So, it depends on what was written there.
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

Thank you. But once I already have copied positions open, if I add more funds to the account, will MT4 automatically increase the lot sizes? Or does that not happen?

bradjo32 #:
Thank you. But once I already have copied positions open, if I add more funds to the account, will MT4 automatically increase the lot sizes? Or does that not happen?
Yes, it should automatically increase lot size for new position.
But you should check it in Metatrader journal (or in MQL5 VPS journal in case you are using MQL5 VPS) because the result of those calculation is written in the journal.
Reason: