increase lot size

How do I increase the lot size for a signal that I am subscribed to ?? I have the % of deposit set to 95%, but my account balance is at $11k and all I am getting is 0.16 for lots size, so I need to make that bigger ??

Signal lot size is adjusted from signal balance and leverage to yours.
  1. Down by reducing the deposit load below 95% (max)
  2. Up by increasing your account balance vs. what the signal provider has.
  3. If you had used this you would have found among many:
              Icrease lot size - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 (2018)
              signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ???? - MQL5 programming forum (2013)

Thanks for your reply William, but the problem is that the signal provider started with a balance of $100, and is trading 0.01 - 0.03 lots, but my live account is at $11k, so this is very frusterating because I wont be able to even get close to his ROI per month at a lot size of 0.16 lots.

Im using a signal multiplier for this reason and also for the reason to be able to increase the risk if i want to.

I dont know if there is free ones as well.

Marcus Westerback #:
Im using a signal multiplier for this reason and also for the reason to be able to increase the risk if i want to.

I dont know if there is free ones as well.

Hello Marcus, did you get your signal multiplier custom made from a programmer ?? Its really stupid the way that MQL5 has structured there signal settings. But if I could get a copy of this signal multiplier then that would solve my issues.

Reason: