Build 151 - Bug list

I'm afraid I don't have much information on this bug or able to produce it consistantly but if I have an expert loaded on a chart and then change the period of the chart, the "Period()" function sometimes returns the period of the previous chart, rather than the current chart. I've experienced this on previous builds as well but because I wasn't able to reproduce it consistantly, I haven't as yet reported it.

we'll check

Hi,

A small bug - I've reported this one before so it's probably already logged somewhere but if a sell order is placed, The "Experts" log records the line:

"#<order number> sell placed ok"

which is fine. However, if the sell order is closed, the "Experts" log records the line:

"#<order number> buy closed ok".

There seems to be no problems with buy orders.....

With regards to the first bug mentioned above - i.e:

"I'm afraid I don't have much information on this bug or able to produce it consistantly but if I have an expert loaded on a chart and then change the period of the chart, the "Period()" function sometimes returns the period of the previous chart, rather than the current chart. I've experienced this on previous builds as well but because I wasn't able to reproduce it consistantly, I haven't as yet reported it."

I seem to have discovered exactly when this problem occurs. The following steps outline how to replicate the bug:

1. Attach an expert to a chart that calls the 'Period()' function at some stage.

2. Remove the expert from the chart.

3. Select a different chart period.

4. Attach the expert to the chart again. The period reported from then on will be the period from the first time that the expert was attached to the chart.

I also noticed that the "Experts" log produces messages with the incorrect period (i.e. the initial period) when the expert is attached a second time, even though the popup "Do you really want to attach <expert> on the chart <chart name/time>" reports the correct period.

The expert I used for testing is below:

int init() {
Print("Period is: " + Period());
return(0);
}

int deinit() {
return(0);
}

int start() {
return(0);
}

thnx
both described bugs are fixed

Great! Look forward to the update.

Hi MetaQuotes,

There still seems to be some problems with the OrderSend() function when using specific lot sizes. When one of the following lot sizes is used, an "invalid trade volume" error is generated. These lot sizes work fine when entering them through the GUI.

0.9, 4.9, 5.1, 5.5, 5.7, 6, 6.2, 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 7, 7.2, 7.5, 7.7, 8, 8.2, 8.7, 9.2, 9.7

These are the problem lot sizes below a lot size of 10. Whether there are problems with ones above 10 as well....

2 Coen Willemse

Can you expose your expert's source? Please, send it to said@metaquotes.ru

No problems - I'd run into problems with several lot sizes and wrote a test function to discover the rest. It's on it's way.
Reason: