ex4 decompiled - page 3

Keith Watford #:

As I said, " Nobody in this forum has ever supplied any proof."

In your posts, you have made claims but you have not offered any actual proof.

Go <deleted> and search then . Just don’t delete this message. 
I purchased and test them and it works well . 
That’s also an investigation in my part . 
And just see how bad is the sales on market these 2 years . 
Just hope finally mql will do something for this copyright issue . 
Thanks 

I can provide proof but wasn't sure if it was allowed, to post copyright content on the forum. The shop where the hacked mql5 market place EAs are being sold is on Telegram. Someone asked me what EA I would like from the marketplace and then proceeded to give me the advanced scalper v1.5 for both mt4 & mt5 so it's not a scam. The decompiled ex4 is of the royal hedge EA which I think is recent. I will post part of the code here but remove the link where it was purchased as I don't want to promote it in any way.

@Mark Penzer @Yip Sin Hang Can you pm me the links ? Thank you .Also did you send them to the desk ?

If our system requires authentication for operation , that's easier to crack than the mq wrapper ?

I assume the simple date expiration placed on demos is easy to pop .

Lorentzos Roussos #:

@Mark Penzer @Yip Sin Hang Can you pm me the links ? Thank you .Also did you send them to the desk ?

If our system requires authentication for operation , that's easier to crack than the mq wrapper ?

I assume the simple date expiration placed on demos is easy to pop .

I can pm you but just forget it . There are many top deveLopers sent to service desk , but useless .

Mark Penzer #:
I can provide proof but wasn't sure if it was allowed, to post copyright content on the forum. The shop where the hacked mql5 market place EAs are being sold is on Telegram. Someone asked me what EA I would like from the marketplace and then proceeded to give me the advanced scalper v1.5 for both mt4 & mt5 so it's not a scam. The decompiled ex4 is of the royal hedge EA which I think is recent. I will post part of the code here but remove the link where it was purchased as I don't want to promote it in any way.
But some of people here still think that no proof and I don’t know who is gonna be disappointed . Just let them keep this word . When my message get a deleted message . It’s already a proof . I feel really disappointed that got banned by that deleted word , then no one give a proof here . Because get banned a sensitive words . LoL . 

Just let it go . 

Yip Sin Hang #:
I can pm you but just forget it . There are many top deveLopers sent to service desk , but useless .

What did the service desk tell them ?

Yip Sin Hang #:
But some of people here still think that no proof and I don’t know who is gonna be disappointed . Just let them keep this word . When my message get a deleted message . It’s already a proof . I feel really disappointed that got banned by that deleted word , then no one give a proof here . Because get banned a sensitive words . LoL . 

Just let it go . 
I have sent the proof to Lorentzos. I don't think there's any reason to post it here for it just to be deleted.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

What did the service desk tell them ?

How do you tell the service desk? I clicked on it yesterday and it's now just an automated bot.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

What is the difference between cracked-decompiled-disassemble ?

Law

Mark Penzer #:
How do you tell the service desk? I clicked on it yesterday and it's now just an automated bot.

Ask a mod to assist with that , when they appear .

Reason: