Withdrawals to MasterCard available again - page 4

kesugihan:

hello my frend 

i have problem about Ea, how can use software to ex4 to mq4

because i want modification acc no

place can help me thank 8u

You cannot convert ex4 to mq4.

any one know any virtual master card which work for withdrawal.i tried payoneer that also not work

Actually no one can withdraw on Master/Visa , This withdrawal system not in working on this website 

Waseem Raza:
Actually no one can withdraw on Master/Visa , This withdrawal system not in working on this website 

Yes, that is the final truth.

I just pray and hope that the Managements of MQL5 will respond to this issue on time and do something about it

Olufemi Adeyemo:

Yes, that is the final truth.

I just pray and hope that the Managements of MQL5 will respond to this issue on time and do something about it

I hope hat the widhrawl issue will be solved soon also..I tried Paysera visa card and also its not working and tried 3 masters card from three differents provider ans its the same issue.

Sayadi Achraf:
I hope hat the widhrawl issue will be solved soon also..I tried Paysera visa card and also its not working and tried 3 masters card from three differents provider ans its the same issue.

It shows that their provider - cardpay, that they chose has not gotten it right, they should work on their system to accept card worldwide as they claim.

We can as well assume that their system is not working because no one has ever said that they were able to withdrawal with their master/visa card, so this means it is NOT working, they should buckle.

Money is pilling up in our accounts and no one was able to cash-out

Olufemi Adeyemo:

It shows that their provider - cardpay, that they chose has not gotten it right, they should work on their system to accept card worldwide as they claim.

We can as well assume that their system is not working because no one has ever said that they were able to withdrawal with their master/visa card, so this means it is NOT working, they should buckle.

Money is pilling up in our accounts and no one was able to cash-out

It been working for me past few months. Then it stopped working. 2 Days ago i managed to withdraw to the same VISA Card. I am not sure what will happen next. I will try tomorrow again

Ferhat Mutlu:

It been working for me past few months. Then it stopped working. 2 Days ago i managed to withdraw to the same VISA Card. I am not sure what will happen next. I will try tomorrow again

Please what type of card are you using and who is the provider?

Olufemi Adeyemo:

Please what type of card are you using and who is the provider?

Debit card. Its One of The turkish bank card.

Ferhat Mutlu:

Debit card. Its One of The turkish bank card.

Thanks but why was it that majority of people cannot withdraw to their cards?

Reason: