Windows Update and Access to MT4 Market Products 11th Nov 2022

Greetings,

With the recent Windows updates I have experienced "crashing" of MT4 when I try to Access the Terminal/Market tab and have been unable to access the indicators that I have purchased. 

What should I do to resolve this issue, or do I have to wait for third parties to address?

Your feedback would be appreciated

Warwick

It may be related to your Windows ... because many people updated their Windows 10 and not a problem at all.

But there are some particularities related to it:

• the Market is using Internet Explorer (IE) environment so I install IE on my Windows 10 compute
  • the build of MT4 - some users reported that the build 1363 is unstable so it is recommended to update MT4 to the latest possible build and use "clean" Metatrader 4  read the following threads about HowTo:
    - MT4 all Broker No connection - how to fix  
    - MT4 build 1363 has Bug !!!!! - how to fix
MT4 all Broker No connection
MT4 all Broker No connection
  • www.mql5.com
hello i use vps for run forex (Germany , Singapore , Japan) now have problem all mt4 3 broker -eightcap in japan and singapore vps -exness and xm o...

Sergey,

I'm not sure how to approach your feedback in that I'm running Windows 11, version 22H2 (Updated in the last 7 days. Unable to Rollback).

The two Broker Versions of MT4 that I'm running are "4.00 build 1359" (Dated 26th July 2022).

In addition, IE is no longer maintained or accessible for download since June 2022.

wdbnz1 #: Sergey, I'm not sure how to approach your feedback in that I'm running Windows 11, version 22H2 (Updated in the last 7 days. Unable to Rollback). The two Broker Versions of MT4 that I'm running are "4.00 build 1359" (Dated 26th July 2022). In addition, IE is no longer maintained or accessible for download since June 2022.

The following was posted on another related thread, but I personally would not want to update my MT4 build to a beta build (but that is just my personal opinion).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

HELP : MT4 keeps shutting down when I try to access the purchased indicator for 2nd activation on laptop.

Alexey Petrov, 2022.11.11 09:08

1. Make sure you have all Windows Updates installed (including the latest feature update 22H2)

2. Connect to a demo account on MetaQuotes-Demo to update your MT4 to the latest version

3. Do the following:

1. Close your MetaTrader terminal
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Greetings Fernando and Sergey,

Gentlemen thank you for the support in resolving the MetaTrader terminal/market issue.

Following your recommendation Fernando, my system is working in the same manner prior to the Windows recent update.

Again, thank for the help.

Regards

Warwick

Reason: