vps problem - page 2

Sergey Golubev #:

Example about how to start new trading cycle in martingale EA (it is what I am doing in case I want to start new martingale cycle).

1. Switch Autotrading to be OFF -

2. Close all trades -

3. wait for some hours or one day, after that - switch autotrading to be ON, and new martingale trading cycle will be started (it is demo account; just testing):

It is what I am doing in case I want to stop/terminate the existing martingale cycle to start new one with 0.01 lot size.

But your EA is taking the information from your trading history so it may be more complicated, and it depends about how your EA was coded, about the settings for new cycle to be started for example.

Uzmanı tekrar yüklediğinizde, uzmanınız önceki ticaret için nereden bilgi alıyor? (ı dont know)
Uzman, ticaret geçmişinizden bilgi alıyor, değil mi? ( yes , but only  from expert  result, when start time , hasnt old data)
Ve ticaret geçmişini değiştirmek imkansız ... ve VPS ile ilgili değil.
Hesabınızdaki işlem geçmişini kontrol edebilirsiniz: hangi önceki işlemler, hangi sihirli sayı (aynı veya aynı değil) ....

EA'nızın nasıl kodlandığı hakkında hiçbir fikrim yok ... ama bence - EA'nızla ilgili bir şey olabilir.
Bence - bu çok özel bir durum ve bir şeyi anlamak veya düzeltmek için EA'nızı bilmek gerekiyor.

we can think different expert ..example  1 lot , 3, 7,.... first order 1 lot  result negative ,second order result  3 lot  result negative  than ,      if ı  close vps   (auto trade off )than connect after one hour ..where will it start..

fxonedx #:

Uzmanı tekrar yüklediğinizde, uzmanınız önceki ticaret için nereden bilgi alıyor? (ı dont know)
Uzman, ticaret geçmişinizden bilgi alıyor, değil mi? ( yes , but only  from expert  result, when start time , hasnt old data)
Hesabınızdaki işlem geçmişini kontrol edebilirsiniz: hangi önceki işlemler, hangi sihirli sayı (aynı veya aynı değil) ....

EA'nızın nasıl kodlandığı hakkında hiçbir fikrim yok ... ama bence - EA'nızla ilgili bir şey olabilir.
Bence - bu çok özel bir durum ve bir şeyi anlamak veya düzeltmek için EA'nızı bilmek gerekiyor.

we can think different expert ..example  1 lot , 3, 7,.... first order 1 lot  result negative ,second order result  3 lot  result negative  than ,      if ı  close vps   (auto trade off )than connect after one hour ..where will it start..

You should know about the following: how to start new trading cycle with your EA; what do to? how it was coded in your EA?
If your EA is taking everything from account history so you can not change account history ... and EA will continue the precent cycle with 0.11 lot size.
You should know about the following: how this EA was coded to terminate the cycle and start new one ...
ask the coder of this EA ... because it is related to how this EA was coded.

fxonedx #:

Autotrading is always On in MQL5 VPS (you can not change auto trade t be off in VPS).
You can migrate the empty charts to VPS (it means: VPS will have empty charts only) ... it means - pausing ...

But if your EA is taking information from your account history to open the next trade so ... you need to knwo how your EA was coded for that ...
I can not help as I am not a coder sorry ...

------------------

But I never use any EA if I do not understand about how it was coded with all the perticularities for example... especially martingale EAs ...

Besides ... if your EA is receiving the information from previous trade to open the new trade ...
How your EA understands about which trade is previous?
I think - your EA understands it by magic number (magic number is the number in the settings fo the EAs which allow them to understand about which trade is their trade and which trade is not related to them).

So, you can try to change magic number with new settings.

But I can repeat: it is necessary to understand about how ti was coded and whole the trading strategy for this EA to make any suggestion for example.

ı am using  vps this style  , ı never use auto trading on -off at consol

ı am adding expert on grafic, than sencronise  than connect vps ...  

ı will try yours style..

vps problem
vps problem
  • www.mql5.com
vps is using information from previously closed trades to change the settings. how can ı reset vps...

fxonedx #:

ı am using  vps this style  , ı never use auto trading on -off at consol

ı am adding expert on grafic, than sencronise  than connect vps ...  

ı will try yours style..

You can change magic number in the EA's settings, and after that - migrate to VPS with this new settings.
And in this case - your EA will start new cycle from the beginning (I hope).
Reason: