can not open Metatrader when click copy from mql5 to subsriber signal

Hi Every body,

On VPS Exness. when i click copy signal on MQL5 to subsriber signal, it alway auto download mt5setup although already install MT5 and MT4 on vps(see attach image). I don't know why? pls help me

Files:
duy.png  365 kb

Tran Xuan Anh Duy: On VPS Exness. when i click copy signal on MQL5 to subsriber signal, it alway auto download mt5setup although already install MT5 and MT4 on vps(see attach image). I don't know why? pls help me
You have to download and install MT4 from your broker first. Don't download from the MetaQuotes because it installs MT5 instead.

And there is the instruction about how to subscribe to the signal (in addition to what the Fernando told about where to download MT4 for example):
How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter
Reason: