OHLC Indicator that works the same as on Tradingview?

Is there an indicator that would show me OHLC values on top left on the chart, instead of below the chart like it is now?

8977737: Is there an indicator that would show me OHLC values on top left on the chart, instead of below the chart like it is now?

MetaTrader 4 already displays the OHLC price quotes in the top-left of chart, next to the symbol name and time-frame.

Fernando Carreiro #: MetaTrader 4 already displays the OHLC price quotes 

If you enable them
          ToolsOptions (control+O) → ChartsShow OHLC checked.

However, my 1353 does show them.

Yes, I know of this option, but this is not the same. It only shows OHLC of the last forming candle. I would like it to change when I hover over candles and show me for that specific one.

The same as the bottom right OHLC thingy does, but I would like it on a chart, not down there on the right and outside of it.

8977737 #: Yes, I know of this option, but this is not the same. It only shows OHLC of the last forming candle. I would like it to change when I hover over candles and show me for that specific one. The same as the bottom right OHLC thingy does, but I would like it on a chart, not down there on the right and outside of it.

Then you will have make your own Indicator code to do that or hire someone to do it for you!

Reason: