purchased indicators but does not show on mt4/Terminal/Market/Purchased tab

Hi, 

I purchased 13 indicators, on my MT4/Purchased tab, it shows only 7 indicators to install, others are not display. 

To install the other indicators do not display, I have to go in directly to each of these indicators to click on "Install to the terminal".

However, after installed to MT4, these indicators appear in the Expert Advisors/Market, which is incorrect located to let indicators work.

To let indicators work correctly, they must appear in Indicators/Market Tab , NOT in Expert Advisor.

I already log out and log in. I also shut down, and I restart my computer. 

It look like there is some bugs that need to be fix this issue.

So, please help.

Let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Tommy

There is one instruction from the service desk about how to install (I am using this instruction all the time when I buy new computer or install new Metatrader instance for example):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again
more: post

Sergey Golubev #:

There is one instruction from the service desk about how to install (I am using this instruction all the time when I buy new computer or install new Metatrader instance for example):

Yes, good.

Alternative install a new MT4 and try again.

Sergey Golubev #:

Thanks for your supporting! ;-)

I found the solution here already:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again
MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing